Trades Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Most people will disagree with me, but I'd go the second option. Crisp has gone big lately and seems to be a nice point of difference. Having said that, I don't own Gaff so if he is frustrating you then get rid of him.

My question is, rank for next week. Witherden (if named), Ryan or Scharenberg. I need to play 2 of these guys and trade one out to get cash to upgrade Darcy to a premo ruck.

Definitely think Scharenburg gets played. Collingwood very DT friendly and three 90+ scores in a row. Ryan is a tough one and I would lean towards Witherden if named. Ryan wasn't in defence that much last weekend and looked a bit lost. Although that juicy half back Freo position is tempting. But Scharenberg and Witherden for mine.

Having said that Darcy has been solid and Nank/Soldo and then Luenberger isn't the most threatening finish to the season for him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go 90 in both games. Not sure this would be my most pressing upgrade.

My plan would be if Witherden is named play him and Scharenberg upgrade darcy. Witherdon not named trade both he and Ryan out and upgrade there rather than Darcy.

Which do people think is the bigger gain in points?

Gaff to Tom Mitchell. (yep still don't have him)

Ryan to Crisp (a bit unproven but solid scores and last couple of defender spots are very open for choices)

Gaff to Titch
I trust Ryan to bounce back but that's just me

Most people will disagree with me, but I'd go the second option. Crisp has gone big lately and seems to be a nice point of difference. Having said that, I don't own Gaff so if he is frustrating you then get rid of him.

My question is, rank for next week. Witherden (if named), Ryan or Scharenberg. I need to play 2 of these guys and trade one out to get cash to upgrade Darcy to a premo ruck.

As above. But all good options if Witho back.
Probably Witho 90, Shaz 85, Ryan 80.

Therefore I would get most expensive one out.

Also which premo Ruck?

FML. I only brought Sloane in last week and he's already under an injury cloud!!!! Luckily it's a friday game, so we should know... unless they pull some shenanigans.

Got Witherden & Ryan at D6 & D7 so looking to downgrade one of them and then upgrade the other or Dahlhaus.

Can't decide, opinions appreciated!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My forward line dilemma (-> Menegola / Billings / Wingard?) is causing me distress.

I've already got Menegola, but to help you with the Billings/Wingard decision which I've also been mulling over...
  • Wingard averages 76 from 8 games away from Adelaide Oval this year.
  • Port are the lowest fantasy scoring team in the last 3 weeks.
  • North Melbourne (Billings' opponent this week) are giving up the second most points and 100s over the last 3 weeks.
  • Billings had 105 against North earlier this season including 2 goals, 4 behinds (his usual accuracy, but think what could have been...)
So it's Billings for me but if you had to throw Menegola in the mix I'd probably take him for consistency (especially with Jelwood out) but Billings has a bigger ceiling.

My forward line dilemma (-> Menegola / Billings / Wingard?) is causing me distress.
I've already got Menegola, but to help you with the Billings/Wingard decision which I've also been mulling over...
  • Wingard averages 76 from 8 games away from Adelaide Oval this year.
  • Port are the lowest fantasy scoring team in the last 3 weeks.
  • North Melbourne (Billings' opponent this week) are giving up the second most points and 100s over the last 3 weeks.
  • Billings had 105 against North earlier this season including 2 goals, 4 behinds (his usual accuracy, but think what could have been...)
So it's Billings for me but if you had to throw Menegola in the mix I'd probably take him for consistency (especially with Jelwood out) but Billings has a bigger ceiling.

Menegola to go 115, 105
Wingard to go 75, 115
Billings to go 120, 90

Best defender that is not Adams Doc Laird Hibberb Newnes(lol)

Was going to bring in Hurley but he isn't playing

Mountford -> C Maynard (hopefully he plays but not really necessary if no late outs)
Scully -> Dusty

Other options for the second trade:
Dahl/Greenwood -> Sidey
Ryan -> ??

Get a 150k player if Maynard not in! Save the coin!

Dahl to Sidey sounds great.

I've decided to keep the faith with Touk given the Suns draw and dump Dahl. Leaves me with hopefully a few more points, and a bit more cash too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back