Trades Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Neale - Menegola (mid)
Ryan - Sicily

Next week, move Menegola forward and upgrade Sheed to anyone via Witherden (on the pine this week).

Hey guys, just a wwyd question. I'm not really in anything important, so there's no need to stress over the answer, but I have 3 trades left and the following RDT:

WYoaW20.png

I'm thinking about trading Lynch down to Maynard, allowing me to trade Mitch Hibberd up to anyone excluding Ablett, Dusty, M. Crouch, Josh Kelly, Duncan, B. Crouch, D. Beams and Connor Blakely. Which line do you think needs the most help and who would you get.

Of course the alternative is to trade out a Ryan type and get literally anyone, but I like the aesthetic appeal of ditching the Mitch.

Went Mounty to a playing 150k'er in Jack Graham. Thank-you Richmond!
Dahl to Sidey.

Graham is a gun. Larke medallist. I brought him in too.

Darcy to Kreuzer, Ryan to Graham via Sicily back, Allison forward.

What do you guys reckon I should do with Robbie Gray:

1. Keep him, downgrade Hibberd so I have a playing D7 and 50k more for next week.
2. Trade to Isaac Smith, who plays Carlton and WBD and has a last-three average of 111.
3. Trade to Joe Daniher, who plays GC and Freo and will be hungry for goals to try to snag the Coleman. Last-three average of 91.

Torn between the last two :X

What do you guys reckon I should do with Robbie Gray:

1. Keep him, downgrade Hibberd so I have a playing D7 and 50k more for next week.
2. Trade to Isaac Smith, who plays Carlton and WBD and has a last-three average of 111.
3. Trade to Joe Daniher, who plays GC and Freo and will be hungry for goals to try to snag the Coleman. Last-three average of 91.

Torn between the last two :X
i'd go 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

299/3 pretty good, Heeney saved himself in the second half

Remove this Banner Ad

Back