Trades Round 22 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Barring any late changes, biting the bullet and going with my gut:

Kelly > Ross
Tuohy > Crisp

Reckon Crisp is racking it up with Howe not around, so should go at least 85-90 which is better than what Tuohy will do with his cracked hand. Not losing anything if they score around the same.

To those who made it this far, good luck in your prelims!

Yeah, I know it's the right thing to do, just can't bear the thought of watching Grundy getting another 150 whilst Sinclair trundles to an 80! Cheers
If Ryder was a confirmed out then I would almost say get Grundy and C him, could go as high as 150-160. If Ryder plays though then Grundy probably gets around 115-120, so the Ablett/Laird combo would be better.

Barring any late changes, biting the bullet and going with my gut:

Kelly > Ross
Tuohy > Crisp

Reckon Crisp is racking it up with Howe not around, so should go at least 85-90 which is better than what Tuohy will do with his cracked hand. Not losing anything if they score around the same.

To those who made it this far, good luck in your prelims!
Given how crap Tuohy's scoring and how stuffed his hands are would you field Lienert over him?

Given how crap Tuohy's scoring and how stuffed his hands are would you field Lienert over him?
I really want to upgrade Touhy.
Walters to Menegola
Touhy to Witherden
But this means I bench Kelly & field Sier..
Madness you say? Maybe.
It's not so bad when the other option is Menegola & a sideways trade of Kelly leaving me with Touhy on field. So really fielding Sier over Touhy but missing some Premo mid points.
Really stuck with what I should do. Prelim final.
Should have ditched Walters/Touhy by now but forced premium trades have screwed me from being able to start outing the lesser likes from my side.

I feel Touhy is really only playing because he's a defender. Just man up & spoil with his good hand.
Can't see him scoring more than 57-62 ish.
Then there's Walters, who I could keep instead of Touhy (while still trading Kelly) but I don't trust him either, can just see his day being done by quarter time if he's sore.

Anyone wanna do my trades? Got 472k spare hence wanting to upgrade injured blokes.

Wingard, Ablett, Witherdon, Shuey VS Rockliff, Duncan, Simpson, Neale.

Who wins?

Can anyone else see Lachie Hunter going huge as a POD these last 2 games? VS Blues and Richmond who both leak points in the midfield

In a similar boat to happy_eagle, need to trade J Kelly out and one other.

Option 1: Kelly to M Murphy, Hurn to Witherden
Option 2: Kelly to Ablett, Hurn to Laird
Option 3: Kelly to Ablett, Pendles to M Murphy
Option 4: Kelly to Bont/McLean/Zaharakis/JPK and Sinclair to Grundy.

Don't know what to do!
Option 2: Kelly to Ablett, Hurn to Laird

Option A by a good 50 points or so
Some random guesses but that's 2 of us saying the first lot win.
Cheers boys, good news. Have decided to trade Zorko out instead of Wingard as I feel Wingard can at least match my opponents Rockliff whereas Zorko could be tagged to a 50. Have traded him to Matt Crouch to match my opponent (I feel he will go 120 min VS North). Second trade (Kelly out) i'm really looking to gain an advantage so looking for matchups. Ablett VS Freo (hasn't tonned against them last 3), Beams VS GC (should be a easy 120), or really POD Lachie Hunter VS Blues (Could be anywhere from 100-150)

It'd be a risk, I'd be more inclined to trade him if I could. With that said, Lienert seems to be a safe 65-70, so it just depends on if you're willing to take the punt on a possible 90-100 from Tuohy or play it safe with a 70 from Lienert

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd be a risk, I'd be more inclined to trade him if I could. With that said, Lienert seems to be a safe 65-70, so it just depends on if you're willing to take the punt on a possible 90-100 from Tuohy or play it safe with a 70 from Lienert
I would but I traded him in literally last week when I was strapped for cash.
Will roll the dice on him but heaven forbid if he spuds again he's the first gone next week, if there is one..

Any $170k mids or forwards looking like getting a game this week?

Any chance Banfield goes to Ablett? I know Ross usually likes to put his tagger on Selwood

Any chance Banfield goes to Ablett? I know Ross usually likes to put his tagger on Selwood
Would bet a fair bit that Banfield goes to Selwood, or Danger if he gets off the leash. Ablett is third in line for a tag these days, so he's usually pretty safe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back