Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure what to do with Sloane even if he plays.
has been pretty average lately...problem is I have 1 trade left and I have 4k bank to put on him and not much to sideways too either.
Cunnington leading the pack at a quick glance.
could bring in a fwd instead via Heeney/Telly.:think:..not much on offer there either.

Best options for Sloane around 480K or under MID/FWD.
Have Hawkins and Menagola already. all others are above that price...
any suggestions?

has been pretty average lately...problem is I have 1 trade left and I have 4k bank to put on him and not much to sideways too either.
could bring in a fwd instead via Heeney/Telly.:think:..not much on offer there either.

any suggestions?
Without knowing who is in your side. I would consider Billings

any suggestions?
I’m in the same position. Does it have to be M/F? I’m thinking Hannebery.

2 Trades & 90k left

Option A)
Hind to some midfield rookie
Hoff to JKelly or Bont (Already have Dunk & Macrae)

Option B)
Hoff to Martin or M.Robinson

Anyone got any views on Shuey’s recent drop off in scores?
Was watching him closely on the weekend as i had him for 25+ in a multi... was surprised when i saw his FT score. Thought he would’ve tonned easily.

CD seemed to mark him very harshly - Lots of contested ball, good kick/HB ratio, went at a decent clip efficiency wise, laid 5 tackles had 6 marks.

Tbh, just subjective CD bullshit.

Need some help with my prelim this week, need to move on rocky and probably taranto. The guy im playing has Bont Sloane and Oliver as pods in the mids.
Any suggestions are appreciated thanks guys.

Capture.PNG

Need some help with my prelim this week, need to move on rocky and probably taranto. The guy im playing has Bont Sloane and Oliver as pods in the mids.
Any suggestions are appreciated thanks guys.

View attachment 725175
I would hold Taranto.
Chop Rocky and Smith for Whitfield and Bont.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was watching him closely on the weekend as i had him for 25+ in a multi... was surprised when i saw his FT score. Thought he would’ve tonned easily.

CD seemed to mark him very harshly - Lots of contested ball, good kick/HB ratio, went at a decent clip efficiency wise, laid 5 tackles had 6 marks.

Tbh, just subjective CD bulls**t.
It’s weird but his scores have significantly dropped from round 16.

If Sloane is out, gotta trade.. Who's the best option under 485K? Thinking Shuey, Cunnington or Parker at this stage.

I've never still had trades left with 2 weeks to go. What's the usual MO:

(a) go for broke and use both trades to flick bench rookies to piece together an extra (sub-)premo & rookie loophole, or
(b) continue to keep trades in hand for late outs or Thursday selection carnage in rd-23?

I may have to use at least 1 on Sloane anyway, but at $480k with barely anything in the bank, I'm unsure he'll get me much with a sideways trade.

In your scenario, I would use one trade to make a little more cash to upgrade Sloane to the best mid you don't have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back