Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 trade left in my cash league.
Waiting to see if Daniel or Kelly come in for my opponent before making my own decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 trades left and playing toxic in my main league...and I'm worried about my spudly team spudding up again this week.

Need to upgrade Birchall to anyone premo and get Logue back on the bench where he belongs.

I'm still in a league???

giphy.gif

not a very good one, but your still in it mate :thumbsu:
True dat, I ended up 7.

Woohoo, missed relegation, I count that as a successful season for me!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only concern would be De Boer tagging him, surely he tags Bont over Macrae
De Boer still needs to come back first...has missed a chunk of footy.
even so..Bont doesn't need high numbers to score well.
Kelly has a habit of letting people down...me included.
...Hence the campaigner title!

also if Josh Kelly is named do you think hes worth the risk?
I just think for total points gain, there is more to be made out of Smith to Whitfield than Toranto to an Oliver type...
Toranto had a couple quiet weeks and shown his floor. Smith's floor is much lower...both playing quality opposition this week so who knows?
I expect Toranto to bounce back and he has GC in GF week...if you make it!

honestly though mate...this time of year just back your gut. its all risks at this point as its week to week now.
we could easily have another Boak or Sloane this week.:mad:
good luck!

Have my final trade left.
I'd rather not use it in the prelims, but have concerns about Marshall and Sloane like many others.
As many former topliners price has dropped finding one player is easy, to select the correct one if required
is the hardest part.
Used my 2nd last trade on Sat night Clarke to Edwards, I call that a win, still waiting on getting to 2500 points in a game.
Came close to that last week 2468 now an in 9/10 prelim finals.
Will need to assess teams and discover a gem pod or not based on injury reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back