Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

2 Trades left... only $800 in the kitty.

I have been getting away with fielding Answerth as D6 last 3 weeks.. But don't want to take that risk going into a Prelim next week.

So thinking i'll use both trades, trade one of Clarke or Rowbottom to a rookie mid and use the funds to go Answerth -> Whitfield :think:

I've never still had trades left with 2 weeks to go. What's the usual MO:

(a) go for broke and use both trades to flick bench rookies to piece together an extra (sub-)premo & rookie loophole, or
(b) continue to keep trades in hand for late outs or Thursday selection carnage in rd-23?

I may have to use at least 1 on Sloane anyway, but at $480k with barely anything in the bank, I'm unsure he'll get me much with a sideways trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never still had trades left with 2 weeks to go. What's the usual MO:

(a) go for broke and use both trades to flick bench rookies to piece together an extra (sub-)premo & rookie loophole, or
(b) continue to keep trades in hand for late outs or Thursday selection carnage in rd-23?

I may have to use at least 1 on Sloane anyway, but at $480k with barely anything in the bank, I'm unsure he'll get me much with a sideways trade.
I'm not too sure either, but I'm determined to go to GF with trades
But, you've got to make into the GF first :drunk:

I'm not too sure either, but I'm determined to go to GF with trades
But, you've got to make into the GF first :drunk:

I've never cared about leagues... Only look at overall ranking (which is 260th at present).

But either way, I don't want to be looking at a donut (or playing a Chol) on field in rd-23... So, like yourself, really want to keep at least 1 in hand.

If Sloane is out, I can sideways to a Dusty, JPK, Taranto type. If he plays, I'll either keep 2 in hand OR maybe downgrade D.Clarke or Chol (if he's dropped) to free up some cash. Then again, I can do the latter a week after anyway.

2 Trades left... only $800 in the kitty.

I have been getting away with fielding Answerth as D6 last 3 weeks.. But don't want to take that risk going into a Prelim next week.

So thinking i'll use both trades, trade one of Clarke or Rowbottom to a rookie mid and use the funds to go Answerth -> Whitfield :think:
If your opponent has Whitfield then that is definitely the way to go. Dont want him being the difference.

I too have Answorth at d6 going into my cashie prelim.
Have about 90k in the bank and 1 trade. Was planning to bring in Stewart, but he had to wreck my plans and went up too much in value.
So I need a gun defender who will knock out a couple of 120's all for under $442700. :thumbsu::moustache:
Please keep your lists short as I really want to streamline the selection process.:rolleyes:

Well its time to bring the main man back in again for the 2nd time of the year

57_a3991560-b790-4969-8178-01d296b0f705_300x300.jpg

Clarke > Bines and Ziebell > Worpedo at this stage, leaves me with 1 trade and 124 k for the big dance next week.

4 trades left and I'm not sure I'll use them. Maybe upgrade Sheed to Bont. First year I may end up not using all trades.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

I am going to hunt you down and I will find you.....

Last edited:
Got about $608k after trading Clarke; want the best ppg boost with one trade.

Def: Whitfield, Lloyd, Hurn, Williams, Sicily, Smith, (Carter, Gardner)

Mid: Macrae, Bontempelli, Oliver, Neale, Cripps, Fyfe, Zorko, Josh Kelly, (Clarke, Hind, Owies)

Ruc: Goldstein, Gawn, (Bines)

Fwd: Dunkley, Heeney, Dangerfield, Kelly, Gray, Darling, (Cameron (WC), Bell)

Got about $608k after trading Clarke; want the best ppg boost with one trade.

Def: Whitfield, Lloyd, Hurn, Williams, Sicily, Smith, (Carter, Gardner)

Mid: Macrae, Bontempelli, Oliver, Neale, Cripps, Fyfe, Zorko, Josh Kelly, (Clarke, Hind, Owies)

Ruc: Goldstein, Gawn, (Bines)

Fwd: Dunkley, Heeney, Dangerfield, Kelly, Gray, Darling, (Cameron (WC), Bell)
Wtf? How do you have 300k in the bank with that team?
Anyway, Smith or Gray or Goldy maybe your weakest players at this stage. Hold Clarke and trade one of those to best availible or trade for best loop options where you are week.

If your opponent has Whitfield then that is definitely the way to go. Dont want him being the difference.

I too have Answorth at d6 going into my cashie prelim.
Have about 90k in the bank and 1 trade. Was planning to bring in Stewart, but he had to wreck my plans and went up too much in value.
So I need a gun defender who will knock out a couple of 120's all for under $442700. :thumbsu::moustache:
Please keep your lists short as I really want to streamline the selection process.:rolleyes:

Nick Haynes?

2 trades left and $223,500 in the bank

Side currently is
Screenshot_20190812-105140_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20190812-105157_SuperCoach.jpg

Still in for my main cash league (playing who finished top by 5 wins and lost his qualifying final). Not sure I am confident enough to hold my trades so looking at bringing in another premo for some loop action or to cancel out one of his premos. These are our uniques this week...
Screenshot_20190812-105307_SuperCoach.jpg

Advice or thoughts friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back