Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade out Crisp & BCrouch.

Options include :
-Houli/Yeo
-Houli/MCrouch
-Jelly/Stewart
-Dunkley/Stewart

Was sold on Jelly/Stewart at first but now thinking houli should be considered. Thoughts ?

JPK > Dunkley
Bewley > Noble

Bit late to the Dunkley show, I know. Don't have the goolies to get Jelly.
Never wanted JPK but he was what I could afford using one trade when Coniglio fell over.
Got enough non playing spuds, Have DPP covered so may as well get a playing one.

One trade and 21k left.

JPK > Dunkley
Bewley > Noble

Bit late to the Dunkley show, I know. Don't have the goolies to get Jelly.
Never wanted JPK but he was what I could afford using one trade when Coniglio fell over.
Got enough non playing spuds, Have DPP covered so may as well get a playing one.

One trade and 21k left.

JPK and Crisp have essentially ruined my season. JPK was all I could afford at the time as well, and Crisp was my first upgrade target of the season. Killer.

Gotta bring in last Def... last trade...

Got $488k

Laird, Sicily, Rich, Hurn, Simpson ????

Pleeaasssee Heeeelllllpppp..
0ec3e03759098240f15d2577ff1202aa.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the lack of carnage, it's time to make my last upgrade.

Answerth > Blicavs

Now that he is spending time in the ruck, I feel that Blitz is good for a solid 90+ with the potential to go higher against Stef Martin.
Only leaves Logue as Def cover, but there's no point having cover if you don't get through the prelim.

1 trade left, 40k in the bank for coverage next week.

Considering Taranto to Treloar at the cost of only def/fwd bench cover

This would leave me with 5 uniques in my main league:
Stewart, Crisp, Taranto, Billings and Worpel vs Hurn, Walters, Gray, Trelor and Laird.

Worth it? Or should be find someone else as a POD?

I’m in two prelims this week with 3 trades remaining and $113k in the bank. D3681079-4668-4712-89CA-4FCDDB14504F.jpeg
C92F5A3E-C156-4EAC-98E8-76AA37B86163.jpeg

Two of the three trades are going to be on Brayshaw and Clarke.

If I trade Clarke and Burgess (ideally I’d keep Burgess but he has most cash sitting on bench) that gives me $690k to spend. If I bring in a $102k rookie, I’ll have $587k to upgrade Clarke. Do I go all out and use that $587k on the Clarke upgrade or do I leave some cash (around $100k) to use along with the $342k for Brayshaw next week.

Will also loophole Brayshaw this week with Hind 😅.

I’m in two prelims this week with 3 trades remaining and $113k in the bank.View attachment 727953
View attachment 727954

Two of the three trades are going to be on Brayshaw and Clarke.

If I trade Clarke and Burgess (ideally I’d keep Burgess but he has most cash sitting on bench) that gives me $690k to spend. If I bring in a $102k rookie, I’ll have $587k to upgrade Clarke. Do I go all out and use that $587k on the Clarke upgrade or do I leave some cash (around $100k) to use along with the $342k for Brayshaw next week.

Will also loophole Brayshaw this week with Hind 😅.
go all out and spend the cash. no point leaving it for next week if you don't win your prelims.

3 trades left feel as though i should do a luxury upgrade here with 2 rounds left....not sure who is the weakest link here to upgrade?

Ranked 6,990th, really hoping to go out with a bang here....

Hard to make a choice here, anyone one can go huge or average.......its out of Crisp, JJ, JPK, Ziebell??

1 trade left to upgrade parker.
Considering
Luke dunstan
Jack graham - but will dusty back affect his scoring
Touk miller - can go big but should at least be better than parker
Hannebery - risky but could be good
Tom hawkins - ??

Or wait till next week

Close contest this week though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad