Trades Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t see the game myself so what were your concerns?
Low on marks but otherwise solid output stats wise, including 6 tackles.

He is sooo slow, was running at a 45 degree angle behind the play, not in front of it looking to be dangerous.

Would not be surprised if he was dropped this week.

He is sooo slow, was running at a 45 degree angle behind the play, not in front of it looking to be dangerous.

Would not be surprised if he was dropped this week.

Hmm food for thought - thanks!
The port board do seem worried about too many slow midfielders but I feel that has been the case all year and they haven’t looked to change that yet, and coming off a big win doubt it will this week.

Clearly out means trade but if still in he is still the pig with a decent last two game slate.

Didn’t see the game myself so what were your concerns?
Low on marks but otherwise solid output stats wise, including 6 tackles.
He had to play 50/50 fwd/mid with butters a late out and wines in

If Marshall is out then it will probably be Marshall to Gawn.

If Marshall plays then I'll look at Hurn to either Simpson, Clark or Houston. Can't afford any of the big guns.

Sounding like Jelly back in this week.
Probably an r23 pick-up for mine, but any one going to pull the trigger this week if he is back?

Traders in agreement with trading out Rocky, and raise the good thought of trading in Hawks players (eg. Shiels). Any one else keen on Shiels? or JOM to hit back?

Probably an r23 pick-up for mine, but any one going to pull the trigger this week if he is back?

Traders in agreement with trading out Rocky, and raise the good thought of trading in Hawks players (eg. Shiels). Any one else keen on Shiels? or JOM to hit back?
Tough one with Jelly, priced high so he'd want to deliver. Susceptible to a tag so would gold coast bother assigning Touk Miller in round 23?

Very wary of possible dead rubbers next week and any player under a cloud may miss (even with the bye the following week)
We've seen it a bit this year. Banged up player named, late out, set to miss 1 game and somehow misses 3 weeks.

I'm keen to look at options for Dusty but need to wait til Adelaide name their rucks this week.

Matt Crouch is in good form. I know a few jumped off but Collingwood (this week) seem to allow a few high scores, dogs the following don't really tag either. Head to head ball winning.

Tough one with Jelly, priced high so he'd want to deliver. Susceptible to a tag so would gold coast bother assigning Touk Miller in round 23?

Very wary of possible dead rubbers next week and any player under a cloud may miss (even with the bye the following week)
We've seen it a bit this year. Banged up player named, late out, set to miss 1 game and somehow misses 3 weeks.

I'm keen to look at options for Dusty but need to wait til Adelaide name their rucks this week.

Matt Crouch is in good form. I know a few jumped off but Collingwood (this week) seem to allow a few high scores, dogs the following don't really tag either. Head to head ball winning.
M Crouch is back up to speed again... a footy magnet last week end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had O'Meara all season. Hasn't been a bust by any means, but hasn't really been a top 8 mid either. I'm keeping him this week against GC, but will probably be my last upgrade (to pretty much any mid).

Will there be any dead rubbers next week tho? I think all teams currently in the top 8 and adelaide/bulldogs will all be fighting to finish as best they can as each game they play should result in how high they finish

Up against Gawn in all three of my Prelims. Should go huge against the Swans.

I have Marshall at R2 and I see he isn’t named on the injury list despite his knee issue last week.

I have pretty limited cash. Question is would you hold Marshall and go against Gawn and trade Hurn to a Houston/Simpson type or trade Marshall to Gawn and keep Hurn?

Or to put it more simply
Gawn and Hurn
Vs
Marshall and Simpson/Houston?

Last edited:
Who's more of a priority to trade - Blakely or Rocky. I can get Blakely to Laird or I can get Rocky to Greene.

Up against Gawn in all three of my Prelims. Should go huge against the Swans.

I have Marshall at R2 and I see he isn’t named on the injury list despite his knee issue last week.

I have pretty limited cash. Question is would you hold Marshall and go against Gawn and trade Hurn to a Houston/Simpson type or trade Marshall to Gawn and keep Hurn?

Or to put it more simply
Gawn and Hurn
Vs
Marshall and Simpson/Houston?
If you're going for league then Gawn is a must this week. Marshall is up against the Swans the following week. If I was going for ranking then 2, going for leagues then 1. Hurn could go ok against the Tigs too.

If you're going for league then Gawn is a must this week. Marshall is up against the Swans the following week. If I was going for ranking then 2, going for leagues then 1. Hurn could go ok against the Tigs too.

Yeah I’m focussed on league now. Blown outside the top 5000 the last month.

I’m leaning towards Gawn at this point.

Hey all,

I am up against the person that everyone wants beaten in our league prelim this week. Any advice on who out of this lot I should look to upgrade for the big clash? I have $85k for any straight swaps, but I could also cash in either Duursma, Chol or McClean for extra cash.

Anyone that is a glaring omission that I should try and get in this week?

Port Adelaide fans, do you see Houston playing in the midfield again this weekend with the ins/outs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back