Trades Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerdead to the best MID or FWD I can afford. No cash in the bank unfortunately.

Anybody worked out what his price will be roughly?
Around 581k.

I’ve got 70k in the bank and already have 6 of the 8 top MIDs. Steele unreachable. Titch would make me feel dirty.

Danger to Parish for me if Danger's Ded...

*Possibly Dunkley if he returns to early season form this weekend.....
Dunkley probably not an option for the remainder. Might be cheery ripe for the Dogs finals in a few weeks but underdone for SC finals I reckon. Parish should finish ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield has been cleared of any major damage. I’d fancy him to play.
Boooo, I was hoping he was out until finals
Hopefully they rest him for a week at least

One trade left. 108K in bank.

Dangerfield and Greene the main concerns. Walsh injured late?

Decision might come down to whether to trade Dangerfield is he's only out for a week to secure a better player to win the Prelim or whether to trade Greene if he's out for two weeks, but bringing in a weaker player for the Prelim. F7 and F8 are Briggs and McCreery.

Do you go all out to win the Prelim if it will jeopordise your chance of winning the Grand Final after if you get there? You have to get there though. Could be the difference between bringing in a Bailey Dale vs a Marshall/Hall/Dunkley(?) type. Not ideal to trade out a player who will probably be back the following week though and keep somebody who's out for two.

I guess there's a chance Dangerfield might be right to play, and perhaps Toby too. :think:

Scary how many players could be out for my prelim cashie this week.

Walsh, Jelly, McKay, Danger, Greene.

Too many spuds. 1 trade and 130k.

I guess McKay is least likely to play. I think Greene gets off FWIW.

Probs McKay-Dale or Hawkins.

If Walsh is gone I'll finally get Laird.

Scary how many players could be out for my prelim cashie this week.

If Walsh is gone I'll finally get Laird.
You don't have Laird?

2 trades left and potentially all of Danger, Tobias, Kelly and Walsh to deal with.

I'd love nothing more than to turf Bolton but that might not be a luxury I have.

Almost hope Walsh is out so it gives me an excuse to bring in Touk Miller who seems to tear me a new one every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back