Trades Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2k short of Stewart to Rich. Assumed they were a similar price.

Exactly the same boat for me... But apparently a long unearned kick-out to a pack is worth more than an intercept uncontested mark & effective kick.

Crisp or Dawson?

Stewart OUT changes things.... will HOLD LLOYD now.

Best Option for Max points out of these?

View attachment 1204873
Wouldn't it make more sense to trade both Stewart and Lloyd as they're both no certainty to play next week whereas Brayshaw is almost guaranteed to be back? I have all 3 of them as well and am opting to trade Stewart & Lloyd.

So I'll need to punt one with my last trade. Want to give priority to punting the least likely to return next week but also get in the best available at the price. I have literally $0 in the kitty.

Mills to Rich
Stewart to ???
Lloyd to Whitfield

What is best?
Narrow it down to either Mills or Stewart
I'll stick them on the line and say 100% Gull returns next week

The word Achilles is scary to me...Sydney wont take the slightest risk with Mills.
Stewart's issue still unknown. He may even be ok.

Hold off trading till late as possible, but if absolutely must trade early, i reckon Mills.

Exactly the same boat for me... But apparently a long unearned kick-out to a pack is worth more than an intercept uncontested mark & effective kick.

Crisp or Dawson?
Both in good form.
With Gull and Mills out though, the smart money would be on Dawson.
Flip a coin could be the answer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gull will be back next week 100%.
Hellova shock just seeing him spelled. Must have been accumulation of those knee knocks he copped during the season.

My last trade must go. My 2021 favorite Mills. Mills > Rich leaving 40K to spend on blow and flange for the boys in the no trades club.

I've been slaughtered the last few weeks. I'm over it for the year.
Gull got sore knees another way, CD related.

Looks like I'm trading Stewart and swinging Laird back.

Who do I bring in.

Guthrie
Lyons
Parish

Absolutely torn on this one.
Lyons for me, I reckon he'll tear us a new one tomorrow night. Due for a big game

Who will score larger?
Jordan Dawson + Bruyn’s 69 or Bont + Nathan Murphy 🤮

What to do :think:
It looks like Stewart is going to be out longer than 1 week so he will be my last trade. I will have exactly $580,000 to spend and I have narrowed it down to 2 players either Jack Crisp defence or swing Laird back and get Luke Parker.

Jack Crisp 5 round average 117.6
Luke Parker 5 round average 120.2

I also could not trade and hope Bianco plays a blinder or Swing Laird back and play Macrae after SP Aldi Dusty failed last night with only 47.

5.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back