Trades Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm going to make my trades according to highest possible projected scores.

1. Touk and Ryan
2. Macrae and May
3. Parish and Whifield

So Touk and Ryan it is. (Subject to a million changes of mind before these players are locked out!)

1628828798702.png

1628828807331.png

1628828813608.png

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Have Lloyd and Greene. One trade left.

Greene to De Goey, hoping Lloyd will be back next week.

Lloyd to Rich, knowing Greene will be back next week.

Advice appreciated.

Still tossing up my trade options. It's either hold Lloyd and rookie loophole at M8, or trade Lloyd and no rookies on field. Just think there could be more chaos this week and Lloyd should come back against the Suns and go 100 at a minimum.

Thankfully I can wait until both tonight and tomorrow early afternoon matches are complete before I need to make my decision. That means I get to see Newcombe's score at M9 before I decide.

In an ideal world, Newcombe has 15 tackles, scores 100, then I 1 down/1 up with Briggs/McKay

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Still tossing up my trade options. It's either hold Lloyd and rookie loophole at M8, or trade Lloyd and no rookies on field. Just think there could be more chaos this week and Lloyd should come back against the Suns and go 100 at a minimum.

Thankfully I can wait until both tonight and tomorrow early afternoon matches are complete before I need to make my decision. That means I get to see Newcombe's score at M9 before I decide.

In an ideal world, Newcombe has 15 tackles, scores 100, then I 1 down/1 up with Briggs/McKay
Would love to know if Lloyd is back next week. He's my last trade, or covered by Murphy. Be pissed off to use Murphy's 35 and then Lloyd misses next week.

Again, big FU to Leon Cameron for dropping Briggs, I'd be happy with him as cover. Murphy sucks though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I'll need to punt one with my last trade. Want to give priority to punting the least likely to return next week but also get in the best available at the price. I have literally $0 in the kitty.

Mills to Rich
Stewart to ???
Lloyd to Whitfield

What is best?

jdwood

Club Legend
Aug 8, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone want to offer a view on to why Luke Ryan’s scoring has gone to poo.

Looking at Essendon’s line up, I fear Ridley will be required to play a lockdown role.

I’ll trade Stewart to Rich, instead of Brayshaw to Bont. At least I know Brayshaw will play next week.
I actually missed Rich. Could have gotten him for Brayshaw, by swinging Laird to mids.
In better form than Bont ATM.
Doing the same
Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 6.46.59 pm.png

* it. Stewart to Crisp. Sprayshaw better return next week and deliver another 190 the wannabe Chris Judd campaigner

Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Best two defenders with $1,078,600 to spend?

I like Dawson with Sydney's draw and both Lloyd and Mills out. This would leave me with $537,800... which would have options like Harris-Andrews, Ridley, Short, Maynard... This is hard.

Could also just go Rich & Ridley instead.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Gull will be back next week 100%.
Hellova shock just seeing him spelled. Must have been accumulation of those knee knocks he copped during the season.

My last trade must go. My 2021 favorite Mills. Mills > Rich leaving 40K to spend on blow and flange for the boys in the no trades club.

I've been slaughtered the last few weeks. I'm over it for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back