Trades Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gawn mate.

BIG MAX

Ryan can score very well but is waaaaay to inconsistent.
Sorta feels wrong moving Cripps to a Ruckman, but I already have Laird, Touk, Zerrett, Oliver, Neale, Trac and Macrae. Only Mills, Steele and Parish really appeal from a MID point of view and neither are in startling form - big Maxy more likely to pull out a 150.

The decision will revolve around one crucial sentence in the AFL's Tribunal Guidelines relating to rough conduct: "Unless intentional, such conduct will be deemed to be careless unless … the player was contesting the ball and it was reasonable for the player to contest the ball in that way."

I think he gets off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The decision will revolve around one crucial sentence in the AFL's Tribunal Guidelines relating to rough conduct: "Unless intentional, such conduct will be deemed to be careless unless … the player was contesting the ball and it was reasonable for the player to contest the ball in that way."

I think he gets off

He Didn’t need to leave the ground

It'll make a mockery of the entire system (again) if he gets off

I think he gets off
I think you are both 100% correct.
He will get off and make a mockery of the entire system (again)
He does have a pretty good record.

Patrick Cripps offered a two-match suspension by the MRO. Will rule him out for the rest of the H&A season. @AFLcomau

Two trades left, still got Hewett, and now Cripps - gives me $1,105,700 to spend with the ability to get people on any line.

IMG_20220808_181141.jpg

Mills, Parish, Walsh, Macrae, Dawson, Gawn, Parker are the popular names I don't have. Hall, Bolton, even Hawkins look nice as PODs. Can get quite a few combinations of them but not all of them. Really don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back