Trades Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1660226730813.png

Want You Love GIF by NICOLE DADDONA

MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY!

Crippa gets a reprieve!
I planned on trading Cripps to Laird this week. I know Laird is a must but I have a full premium midfield . My opponent has Laird against North this week so I know I have to trade someone out of my midfield for Laird, but who goes? I have Steele, Merrett, Petracca, Macrae, Neale, Miller and Cripps? I could even trade MacDonald to Laird but who would sit on the pine?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Cripps news changes my trade plans.

Preuss > Teakle to ruck > Hollands.

Hewett > Laird.

Costs me my mid/def link, but Crisp will be D7 and Jelly M9 so no big deal at this late stage.

My M9 cost me 620k lol

In what seems to now be the trade of the round, Cripps' reprieve means I'm going:

Hewett and SDK out -
Laird and Holland's in.

Darcy Cameron to cover for R/F, Hollands and Owens for M, Burgoyne for D. Not the strong back up I had previously but we're rolling the dice with two games to go.

Off to the no trades club

Ben "defensive forward" Keays and his 40s can get the * outta my team now.

Only thing is the replacements aren't remarkably appealing. If you had to pick one for two games: Jelly, Wines, Viney, Butters, Heeney or Hall?

Ben "defensive forward" Keays and his 40s can get the * outta my team now.

Only thing is the replacements aren't remarkably appealing. If you had to pick one for two games: Jelly, Wines, Viney, Butters, Heeney or Hall?
I'd go Hall with that lot but Heeney could be a nice boom or bust style pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I've settled on Keays to Wines.

I just can't bring myself to trust Heeney or Hall, especially in big finals. Jelly's role is crap, and I'm $1k short of Marshall too :( Wines isn't ideal, but his last two weeks have been good, and he should score fairly well against the Essendon and Adelaide midfields, who tend to leak a lot of points.

It's sideways, but Keays as a defensive forward could easily turn in another 40-50 and ruin me.

Of course, he'll probably make a miraculous return to the midfield this week and drop 150 on North, but it's not a chance I'm willing to take.

Any suggestions..
1 trade left, can basically do anything I want the cash remaining.
Darcy to Gawn?
Short/Crisp to Dawson or any other defender?

What would be the preference out of those?
Anything you see?

Or just hold it incase of carnage and bank myself to make a granny with a trade up my sleeve

I’m torn

View attachment 1474187View attachment 1474188

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Any suggestions..
1 trade left, can basically do anything I want the cash remaining.
Darcy to Gawn?
Short/Crisp to Dawson or any other defender?

What would be the preference out of those?
Anything you see?

Or just hold it incase of carnage and bank myself to make a granny with a trade up my sleeve

I’m torn

View attachment 1474187View attachment 1474188

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Gawn IMO.

Think I've settled on Keays to Wines.

I just can't bring myself to trust Heeney or Hall, especially in big finals. Jelly's role is crap, and I'm $1k short of Marshall too :( Wines isn't ideal, but his last two weeks have been good, and he should score fairly well against the Essendon and Adelaide midfields, who tend to leak a lot of points.

It's sideways, but Keays as a defensive forward could easily turn in another 40-50 and ruin me.

Of course, he'll probably make a miraculous return to the midfield this week and drop 150 on North, but it's not a chance I'm willing to take.
I dont mind the Wines pick.
I considered him when I thought Cripps was out.
2 easy games IMO.

Option 1:
Out Crisp and in one of these: Saad/Sicily/Himmelberg/Ryan

Option 2:
In Laird and out one of these: Steele/Merrett/Petracca/Macrae/Walsh

Crisp upgrade potentially 10-30 point gain. Laird upgrade potentially 0-40 point gain.

Advice welcome :

Last edited:
Option 1:
In Crisp and out one of these: Saad/Sicily/Himmelberg/Ryan

Option 2:
In Laird and out one of these: Steele/Merrett/Petracca/Macrae/Walsh

Crisp upgrade potentially 10-30 point gain. Laird upgrade potentially 0-40 point gain.

Advice welcome :
Of those options Sicily.
But Laird has my mob this week and may go 170+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back