Game Day Round 22 v Carlton, MCG, 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dory_77

Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Each game from here is a must win for top-4. Carlton are travelling ordinary but that hasn't stopped us coughing up games before. Their defence is generally a lot shakier than Collingwood so if we get on top in the guts again this should be a straightforward win. Some lowered eyes going forward would be nice too.
Expecting a bit more of Jackson in the ruck, Gawn hasn't been great against Pittonet and rucks like him in the past. If Jacko pulls his finger out could be a big help there.
Also get down for the AFLW curtain raiser if you can (4:20ish start). We should dish out a flogging in that so you could see two wins for the price of one! Bargain!
Blokes team:
AFL_Team-Selection_1080x1350 (6).jpeg

Scythe94

100-7 🏆
Aug 12, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Can't watch tonight as two different close friends decided to be selfish and be born on this day, so will just have to stick to checking the scores.

Almost glad that I'll miss the Jack Silvagni show.

Jamurp

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Simply have to win, the melts will be something else if we drop this. Dees by 27, BBrown with 4.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just take the game on you useless campaigners, teams are scoring way too easily against us when they go inside 50 whilst we are already trying to be conservative, take some ******* risks please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Taking my two boys. You crumpets better get your a* there! I got several Blues mates who are going along and they are loud and completely ignorant of the rules! We better have a good number there tonight! I feel we will be outnumbered 2 to 1.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Will be 7 in a row against Carlton if we win tonight, currently our second longest streak against a club (Best is 10 in a row currently against the Suns).

Simon_Says

Push My Buttons
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Thinking Melb by 21.
With Fritchs kicking one late to make it a near 4 goal margin and out of reach of Caaaarlton

Scythe94

100-7 🏆
Aug 12, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Can't watch tonight as two different close friends decided to be selfish and be born on this day, so will just have to stick to checking the scores.

Almost glad that I'll miss the Jack Silvagni show.
Gonna bail on the first party because I truly can't be bothered, so guess I'll be here for the pain after all

mrmonkey

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
If we win the last 2 games we finish with 16-6 last year we finished 17-4-1 really not too different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad