• It will be a tie on this occasion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think everybody will just have a nice time

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno who it was that was wide open 40m out but if twinkle toes dinky kick Salem was actually the player everyone thought he was we get a goal out of that and the Trac shot is irrelevant

Would have been nice to break their hearts again but we didn't deserve that. s**t selection at the crunch time could have cost us a shot at a flag

This.

It was definitely a goal but we didn't deserve to win. Surely ******* Goodwin understands now that Gawn and Grundy are liabilities forward. Play Gawn 1-out and put anyone else up forward. So ******* dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rivers kick and play so good to hit Trac. Shame it wont be highlighted now coz of the goal ump.
Gus' epic final quarter, wasted. * he was good in tight.

I'm a Magpie and the Dee's got ripped, that was definitely a goal, clear as on the replay.
Games are rigged..as you seen they tried hard to get Geelong over the Line also.
Pathetic umpiring.

Rigged? lol. Get your hand off it. Umps make mistakes just like all humans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys were robbed tonight. There were three absolute dog s**t calls in the last few minutes. That was a goal from Petracca as well.
It seems Cripps is immune from holding the ball calls as well.

Most obvious was trip on JVR

Rigged? lol. Get your hand off it. Umps make mistakes just like all humans.

Mistakes?
These teams spend MILLIONS to get a flag and a mistake by an official can totally destroy that with 1 " mistake".
You get your hand it!.
If it's a mistake that costs a game it must be overturned otherwise it's RIGGED!

Mistakes?
These teams spend MILLIONS to get a flag and a mistake by an official can totally destroy that with 1 " mistake".
You get your hand it!.
If it's a mistake that costs a game it must be overturned otherwise it's RIGGED!

Get your tin foil hat out mate

Absolutely robbed! Why dont they use snicko? I dont understand why they use that for some games and not others? That was 100% a goal, pretty *ing clear and just a horrible call by both umpires. Cost us a home final ffs. :mad: Tho we cost ourselves with the start to that last qtr, still hurts like hell to get ripped off like that on a bs call

Absolutely robbed! Why dont they use snicko? I dont understand why they use that for some games and not others? That was 100% a goal, pretty *ing clear and just a horrible call by both umpires. Cost us a home final ffs. :mad: Tho we cost ourselves with the start to that last qtr, still hurts like hell to get ripped off like that on a bs call
Snicko is used on goal posts. Not people's hands.

I'm a Magpie and the Dee's got ripped, that was definitely a goal, clear as on the replay.
Games are rigged..as you seen they tried hard to get Geelong over the Line also.
Pathetic umpiring.
I'm a Swan and you are dead right. Score review side view clearly showed no touch.

The trip on the boundary was blatant. Either corruption or incompetence. Seems that there was an element of the Fairy Blues tonight. The AFL made certain the Blues made the finals.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back