Game Day Round 22 V Melbourne - Arrogant ur glad we're so awesome? No.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yummy... :hearts:

tenor.gif
Oh I can't wait for the Hawks to knock you out week 1 now...

lol, teams in the top 8 have beaten us all year, except WCE that is ( :$ ) , I'm used to it. ;)
Being a Melbourne supporter would very much be like being a Swan Districts supporter, you take what you get and enjoy it. :)

Slow starts have to be rectified. Cost us today after getting out of jail most times.

Massive, massive game next week.

This I agree with. Besides the Freo game, i cant remember when we were in control in a first quarter. Its almost like Simmo tells us to play "our brand of football", then adjusts to whatever the opposition is doing after quarter time. Sh*ts me that he doesnt seem capable of making calls on the fly.

Your side's greatest achievement in the last 25 years is nearly merging with Hawthorn.

Ill leave you to bask in your second consecutive home loss to said club. :thumbsu:

Have a great evening guys. :)

Dees played hard.

We matched them (after we gave away 27 points early, again) and ran out of steam

The Dees celebration was akin to WCE's celebration v Norf in the Prelim 2015 - overjoyed, amazed, stoked to be part of the action.

We'll dust off, do the reviews and take care of Brisbane.

The loss sucks, but we're in an amazing position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was an excellent display of booing.
Football not so good. We did well to hang in there despite the numerous clangers and fumbles. Cripps fumbles the ball more than any regular AFL player I have seen, works hard BUT. We might win a final we aren't winning a flag without Nic. Our misfield isn't up to it without him.

Well that was an excellent display of booing.
Football not so good. We did well to hang in there despite the numerous clangers and fumbles. Cripps fumbles the ball more than any regular AFL player I have seen, works hard BUT. We might win a final we aren't winning a flag without Nic. Our misfield isn't up to it without him.
Freudian slip, midfield not misfield.

Another bad start and the loss of Darling hurt us.
Gawn took us to the cleaners also.

Yes the umpiring was particularly bad, but those saying Simmo
should bring it up in the presser are dead wrong.

Will sound like sour grapes and then will give all of those campaigners
a reason to say we can't complain when we usually get a good run at home.

If we don't beat Brisbane next week, we're making up numbers.
Beat them and get JK and Darling back in the side and we'll be real
dangerous with 2 home finals.

Dees played hard.

The Dees celebration was akin to WCE's celebration v Norf in the Prelim 2015 - overjoyed, amazed, stoked to be part of the action.

It really was. 12 years of no finals will do that.

Most certainly prefer to be in our position than a team who just played their GF in August and will exit the finals in week 1.

Here's an idea West Coast.

Stop letting teams kick four goals on us in the first quarter before deciding to turn the * up.

Switch on from the opening bounce you clowns.

Teams that play on at almost all costs & not bomb into the 50m are the way to beat us. It also helps having the 21 on the field.
Indeed. Such an obvious glaring weakness, it makes every big game all the more nerve racking

Fair few passengers today.

Ryan, Venables, McGovern and LeCras were all pretty quiet throughout. They weren’t alone either.

Masten has lifted with Gaff out. Needs to tidy up the disposal a little though. Miss Gaffs neat little kicks and link up play :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back