Game Day Round 22 V Melbourne - Arrogant ur glad we're so awesome? No.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your comprehension skills are poor. Please re read and try not to embarrass yourself this time. (Please note how I used 'your' correctly).
NO excuses for bad spelling or gramma....You are correct cheif, BUT, BUT, BUT, the umpires, my teachers were crap, my parents didn't make me study hard enuff, l didnt get a private education etc. etc.......Sea i can make excuses and blame other people too. I also often get lazy and don't bother with correcting either.

NO excuses for bad spelling or gramma....You are correct cheif, BUT, BUT, BUT, the umpires, my teachers were crap, my parents didn't make me study hard enuff, l didnt get a private education etc. etc.......Sea i can make excuses and blame other people too. I also often get lazy and don't bother with correcting either.
You also don't know when to shut up.

We’ve come into the year with a suspect midfield and we’ve lost our most dynamic mid (NN) and our most consistent and hardest running (Gaff).

Add to that no tall forwards and we probably did ok today.

I would like the club to be a bit more honest re JK. He’s now “a long shot” v Brisbane after “almost playing” v Norf about 3 years ago

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty poor quality post on an opposition board mate. Could probably learn some manners also.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit to Melbourne today, however I am rapidly losing my love of this game with what qualifies as umpiring.

It is now beyond a joke week in, week out to define WTF holding the ball actually is, or if the Bulldogs clause now applies permanently across all matches in regard to illegal disposal (two hands good, one hand bad).

This was an outstandingly poor display of umpiring in what has been a very poor umpiring season.

Considering we are staring down imminent (unwanted) rule changes due to congestion; we saw umpiring today that directly lead to much of this game resembling a rugby maul, due to their hesitance to pay anything at stoppages.

As for the match, the following shows the result was not due to the umpires:
  • -22 contested possessions
  • -8 inside 50s
  • -14 clearances
  • -14 one-percenters
  • -7 scoring shots
  • -11 marks inside forward 50
  • -20 player score involvements
  • -452 metres gained
Indeed, we were fortunate to have made this a close match - had Melbourne made the most of their chances this could have been a blowout.

Lycett showed today just how far away he is from being a top ruckman. Gawn practically won the match single-handedly off his tap work.

Unless Kennedy and Darling are fit and in good form, I feel we lack the capability of mounting a genuine premiership tilt.

So much danger about next week's game against Brisbane now.

I expect us to lose next week.
Just like us to shoot ourselves in the foot.
Crickey, what’s with all the negativity?

We are likely to finish in second spot and claim two home finals! Be excited!

No question with Darlings concussion, one rotation down and Vardy only fwd 50 target cost us the game. Two of their goals came in junk time.
Umpiring was ordinary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back