Captains Round 22 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in any cashies anymore so May as well go with Bont VC as he is capable of getting me a big score.

Danger or Neale C as something different.

Macrae into Steele seems the smart / safe move.

Not sure I'd feel comfortable taking a 130 in a big league final though when Steele is likely to pump out a 140-150.

Steele into Oliver (as insurance) might be the go.

Steele into Oliver or Macrae into Steele. Will ponder for a bit
Melbourne would be forgiven for going through the motions this week against 2nd last Adelaide. Demons coming off a Perth round trip and the week before that flew from Melb to GC and back again on the same day without even playing.

I'd be hesitant putting the VC or C on any of them this week. Big 2nd half rests for the guns if they're in front by a decent amount would be a concern.

Up against the Cats (in Geelong most likely) in R23 for a top 2 ladder position

Last edited:
Dees need to find their touch pre finals, cant imagine they'd put the cue in the rack, especially when they just got the scare of their life on Monday,
Agree with this, it's full speed ahead now for the Dee's if they are serious, no taking it easy no excuses. They should be looking to smash Adelaide. Rest after the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are people using as a captain loop? I only have Jordon Sweet (sat arvo) and Briggs (fri night) not playing. Have to use my VC Friday night and Jelly is probably the best option.

C Macrae but hopefully after a week off Jelly can go 130+

Who are people using as a captain loop? I only have Jordon Sweet (sat arvo) and Briggs (fri night) not playing. Have to use my VC Friday night and Jelly is probably the best option.

Jelly gonna go nuts I reckon (I don't own)

This perma donut stud

1628764368899.png

Suns play in the 2nd last match of the round, gives me lots of options

Lots of teams have either Fyfe or Oea

Majority can use Lloyd now.

H. Sharp (Brisbane)

Lloyd

Last edited:

Mmmm tough one.

1628765449229.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back