Captains Round 22 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

How about once in my stupid supercoach season I listen to my own advice. I took the C off Merrett last week so this week it is locked in and not changing:

VC Merrett
C Bont.

doesn’t Reeves have a good record of curtailing opposition rucks?…at least SC wise.
plus it’s in Tassie.
Not too worried about English not getting a heap of hitouts tbh. Should run him off his legs around the ground.

Regardless, he's the safest 120 fallback option going around at this point, which appeals to me

Not too worried about English not getting a heap of hitouts tbh. Should run him off his legs around the ground.

Regardless, he's the safest 120 fallback option going around at this point, which appeals to me
Reeves(no Meek playing) kept English to 11 possesions and 90 SC last time out. Reeves nullifies the opposing ruck at stoppages and rarely gets outmarked limiting HTA and contested mark scoring, DC was invisible this week and took 1 mark late. We kept Bont to 19 touches as well, I am avoiding both as there is some risk. I have Jackson and will go to him over them both if Merrett fails.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vc Stewart into Merrett, Stewart will take a heap of intercept marks against us. Bont likely to get the tag I would think
Yeah I kinda like Stewart into Merrett...

Stewart the upside VC, Merrett the safety. No Sheils in the current North Melbourne team who tagged Merrett after quarter time last time.

Vc Stewart into Merrett, Stewart will take a heap of intercept marks against us. Bont likely to get the tag I would think
Did Craig Macrae make comments about regretting the Sicily tactics last week? Wouldn't be surprised to see some work go into Stewart this week

Finn better go nowhere near Bailey Dale. It’s been hard enough owning that campaigner for most of the year. A tag would just be the exclamation mark 🤔
I think Dale is the logical choice for Finn. Maybe Daniel.

Nash will play on Bont. Libba not easy to tag and means Finn is around the ball the whole time. Will be more an outside player and Dale is dangerous off half back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back