Captains Round 22 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Dale is the logical choice for Finn. Maybe Daniel.

Nash will play on Bont. Libba not easy to tag and means Finn is around the ball the whole time. Will be more an outside player and Dale is dangerous off half back.
Didn't Libba get tagged pretty successfully last year?

This is actually a hard week, if you don't have Zerrett.

I've gone around in circles, but landed on these two - just to be slightly different, but they both could be tagged :straining::
VC - Gulden
C - Brayshaw

Not for those of us with Parish...

Parish VC
English/Gawn C

Luke Jackson into Sinclair, have zero head to heads this week and am ranked 1300's with Daicos and Ridley on the pine and SMitch as a donut, so gamble time.

I think both have potential to go huge.

I think Dale is the logical choice for Finn. Maybe Daniel.

Nash will play on Bont. Libba not easy to tag and means Finn is around the ball the whole time. Will be more an outside player and Dale is dangerous off half back.
Agreed, Finn will shut down Dale and Nash will run with Bont.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson against West Coast (B.Williams) is a matchup i love so he is my VC. I am slightly worried about Bont copping Finn although as people have said, its not really the type of player Finn usually tags. Still, i am thinking ill risk Butters if Jackson doesnt perform.

EDIT: I am taking Jackson as VC even though i have Gawn, Trac & Clarry so its very much a show of faith in Luke. I have a feeling he will flop now that i burden him with the vice captaincy...but I'm happy to take the risk.

VC Merrett was a fail, had the C on Dunkley, luckily I changed it to max. The. Luckily I took it off max.

Have moved it to Sicily. Need a monster to save a 💩 round. 🤞

VC Merrett was a fail, had the C on Dunkley, luckily I changed it to max. The. Luckily I took it off max.

Have moved it to Sicily. Need a monster to save a 💩 round. 🤞
Wow mate, wish I had your intuition. I stuck with Dunks, not sure what’s going on with him lately. First captains score below 100 for me for the year!

I hope Sic has a monster game for you today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back