Donble

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Villa , Buccs
Boys will be fired up for this after there shizen effort against the Dons , but Maggies playing good footy but are prone like us to have poor weeks . Think its time to unleash future hall of famer Fiorini after his 40 poss effort and hopefully Sexton is up and about.

In - Fiorini , Sexton
Out - Joyce(rest) , Schoenfeld.

Boys will be fired up for this after there shizen effort against the Dons , but Maggies playing good footy but are prone like us to have poor weeks . Think its time to unleash future hall of famer Fiorini after his 40 poss effort and hopefully Sexton is up and about.

In - Fiorini , Sexton
Out - Joyce(rest) , Schoenfeld.
Agree plus McPherson

Saad was worst on ground last week but of course he doesn't deserve to be dropped.
In: Malceski, Sexton, Fiorini
Out: Grant, Joyce, Schoenfeld
He was a bit invisible in the first half, I thought he was pretty good in the second half and after 8 weeks out or whatever it is out, that's not surprising. I guarantee he will be better again this week. Kid is going to be a superstar.

No Reid down back helps us. If we can get Sexton back and with a run under the belt of Hall and Saad, I think we're in this game up to our necks. Extra 2 days break to them is the unknown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their midfield is pretty good.. i think this could be a big loss. Our last 15 mins we just looked cooked against gws, then never looked on against essendon. I think our younger boys have been exposed to too much snr footy this year and its caught up on them (just due to injuries, no ones fault). With Reid out we can definitely expose them down back.. And i reckon May will do a number on Moore but im not too confident on this one

Round 22 AFL Premiership Team

B: A. Saad, S May, K. Kolodjashnij
HB: J. Harbrow, R. Thompson, A. Sexton
C: M. Rosa, A. Hall, M. Shaw
HF: B. Matera, T. Lynch, J. Grant
F: S. Day, P. Wright, R. Davis
FOLL: K. Brooksby, J. Martin, T. Miller
INT: C. Ah Chee, S. Lemmens, B. Fiorini, J. Garlett

EMG: M. Hallahan, C. Cameron, J. Schoenfeld

IN: S. Lemmens, B. Fiorini, A. Sexton
OUT: J. Schoenfeld (omit), M. Hallahan (omit), J. Joyce (omit)

Hallahan must have kicked Rocket's dog...

Joyce and Schoenfeld have shown enough this year to show they will be good players in the future.

Joyce and Schoenfeld have shown enough this year to show they will be good players in the future.
Come on Suns let's win another game.

With Lemmens in the team i'm expecting Rocket to unleash Jacky Martin in the mids or forwards.

Is this the end for Hallahan at the Suns ? 2nd or 3rd time he's been dropped from a team with its starting 6 mids out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back