Ogopogo

All Australian
Apr 11, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Oilers, Mariners, Clippers
I hate when the Victoria media bash us so, when we play in Melbourne, it is important to show them how wrong they are. This crap shows them they are right to laugh at us.

I hope Eade is blasting the club so it's audible back in Queensland.

Fidel Cashflow

All Australian
Sep 16, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers & Rams.
When you make Jesse White look like Wayne Carey, it's time to find another sport.

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
Need to ruthless at the trade table and do whatever we need to do to cut out the cancer in the club's playing list. All deadwood to be cleared by any means necessary, contracted or not. Just had a look at the senior list - at least 11 on the list should not be at the club for 2017 (12 if JOM doesn't come back).

I wonder what Ashcroft is saying to Jaeger in the box to convince him to stay? Maybe Jaeger will be calling Graham Wright at half time and passing it over to Ashcroft to sort out his deal tonight.

Number17

All Australian
Feb 5, 2012
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
GC Suns. LiverpoolFC.
Made the trek down to Melbourne and at Etihad.
I can't believe these ******* pea-hearts. This is an embarrassment in regard to the effort being put in.
Forget the score line the lack of effort is disgraceful.
No player from this team could seriously stand in front of me right now, look me in the eye and tell me they're having a crack.
Having a ******* lend of me ... YES.
The club should apologize to all fans who have turned up to this game and fair dinkum refund us the money we parted with to come down and support them.
Weak as piss Suns.

Back