Preview Round 22 vs Collingwood @ Etihad, Saturday

eppo67

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Need to ruthless at the trade table and do whatever we need to do to cut out the cancer in the club's playing list. All deadwood to be cleared by any means necessary, contracted or not. Just had a look at the senior list - at least 11 on the list should not be at the club for 2017 (12 if JOM doesn't come back).

I wonder what Ashcroft is saying to Jaeger in the box to convince him to stay? Maybe Jaeger will be calling Graham Wright at half time and passing it over to Ashcroft to sort out his deal tonight.
Why are you worried about him going at absolute best he will be injury prone and play 5 to 10 games a year at absolute best.

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
Why are you worried about him going at absolute best he will be injury prone and play 5 to 10 games a year at absolute best.

Did I come off sounding worried by JOM leaving? I just thought it would be amusing to know what Ashcroft and Jaeger would be talking about given the car crash taking place in front of them.

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
When will people get it he's an outside mid and since nearly all our hard ball winners are out he's in no man's land.

If he's outside he needs to look and occasionally hit a target

If he's running with his man and the opposition have the ball stay running with him

eppo67

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
If he's outside he needs to look and occasionally hit a target

If he's running with his man and the opposition have the ball stay running with him
Fair enough his football brain ain't large that's for sure.

princy_99

All Australian
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Feel sorry for the likes of Miller, Lynch and May cause they try their hearts out every week but no one else seems to care

Back