Autopsy Round 23 – Melbourne Demons vs GWS Giants, Sunday 26th August 2018, MCG, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw Daniels and Cumming didn’t play NEAFL yesterday...who’s under injury cloud and will be a late out today?? Big fan of what you guys have achieved this season with all your injuries. Good luck today. Hope you win.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Davis is a possibility.

But it could also just be caution and wanting the backup with us should there be any issue.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

We could be facing another, ‘it would be a fairytale win for Melbourne as they haven’t played in a Franny since . . .”, like we have had similarly in the past two seasons.
I hope the team plays strongly enough to keep everything else out of it.
I’ve seen the Dees lose games this season just because they crumble and crack (sometimes) when challenged.
We have, but only when we’ve lost a few rotations due to injuries mid-game.
Bit of a rant. I guess I just hope that the game just gets played and the better team gets to win on merit.
Go Giants!!!

We could be facing another, ‘it would be a fairytale win for Melbourne as they haven’t played in a Franny since . . .”, like we have had similarly in the past two seasons.
I hope the team plays strongly enough to keep everything else out of it.
I’ve seen the Dees lose games this season just because they crumble and crack (sometimes) when challenged.
We have, but only when we’ve lost a few rotations due to injuries mid-game.
Bit of a rant. I guess I just hope that the game just gets played and the better team gets to win on merit.
Go Giants!!!
We go out of the box hard and fast and we take the crowd out of it.
We then get the Dees 2nd guessing themselves.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Cmon boys, lets get it done! Home final vs interstate team would be a great result.

I'm just excited that they'll have a week off to freshen up and hopefully get a few guys back.

Whatever happens, their best footy is capable of knocking off anyone, anywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're really moving so much more fluidly than last week, just being held back by some inaccurate kicking. Such a shame to see the ball going to the defenders advantage after we have a nice run to the forward fifty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back