Discussion Round 23, 2016 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs could end up in full royal, given previous matchups between Adelaide and West Coast in finals.
That was a while ago though. There was a royal vs navy final last year that saw Adelaide in white.
My money is on royal with white shorts, like against Carlton and Melbourne in recent seasons.

Dogs could end up in full royal, given previous matchups between Adelaide and West Coast in finals.
Not gonna happen. There's no white in the Eagles jumper, and it's a dark jumper. They won't wear white shorts. And extremely unlikely the AFL won't put any team in white shorts. The Crows v Eagles finals are a bigone era.

It will be
WCE: Navy (w Navy shorts) v WB: Royal (w white shorts).

Very small chance Dogs may be white clash, but I don't think so.

And extremely unlikely the AFL won't put any team in white shorts. The Crows v Eagles finals are a bigone era.
In this game I agree with that, but I still wish for the days of NM white/royal vs Richmond black/black, or Hawthorn gold/brown vs North royal/royal. Royal doesn't clash with black on jumpers so why on shorts?

Not gonna happen. There's no white in the Eagles jumper, and it's a dark jumper. They won't wear white shorts. And extremely unlikely the AFL won't put any team in white shorts. The Crows v Eagles finals are a bigone era.

It will be
WCE: Navy (w Navy shorts) v WB: Royal (w white shorts).

Very small chance Dogs may be white clash, but I don't think so.
I think dogs will have white shorts with Royal jumper. But red shorts would be good.

I agree, if I ran the Bulldogs (which I don't) I'd say to some clubs that have to wear poxy clash tops against us (Eagles) to wear their dark jumpers away and we wear our white shorts. Geelong do this often so both teams can at least wear their home jumper.

Next weekend could be the last time North wear their traditional jumper for at least a couple of years.
How's that work? Will they not be playing away to teams like WB where they'd have to wear not-royal-blue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back