Autopsy Round 23 2017 Swans Vs Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Franklin: 25 disposals - 10 marks - 10 goals

images

Congratulations. I'm not one to come to an opposition board but I felt I had to acknowledge your season and Buddy. You've been great to watch and I hope Richmond choke tomorrow and you finish top 4. Good luck for the finals.

You're on track just need to replicate the pressure from the first half for the whole game Docherty, Curnow, Cripps, Picken talent is there and you have a good coach.

Just short of a classy midfielder.

Look before we even indulge in any discussion. I, as a fan, would like to pay my respect to the entire football club. Like everyone. From the administrators, to the coaches to the players. To make the finals, let alone have the possibility of a top 4 finish after 0-6 is just a phenomenal effort and regardless of what happens from here on in there's no denying what they have achieved is nothing short of a miracle. So kudos to the club.

It was pretty much the buddy show that game. Once we lifted our intensity the blues had no answer all around the ground. The Rucks are our biggest liability heading into the finals.

We did the best we could do in the game. You can't really ask for any more in terms of % booster. Out of our control now. And we just go into whoever we play in two weeks time with no fear and confidence.

Completely new season in 2 weeks time. What has happened now in the H&A season is now irrelevant and we should think of it that way.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Felt like Hewett angered the footy gods at the end there ... everything stopped after that.

Buddy ...
He just loooooves scoring goals. Like a kid in a candy store.
Lost coverage up here after the siren, is Hewett ok? Didn't look good

Look before we even indulge in any discussion. I, as a fan, would like to pay my respect to the entire football club. Like everyone. From the administrators, to the coaches to the players. To make the finals, let alone have the possibility of a top 4 finish after 0-6 is just a phenomenal effort and regardless of what happens from here on in there's no denying what they have achieved is nothing short of a miracle. So kudos to the club.

It was pretty much the buddy show that game. Once we lifted our intensity the blues had no answer all around the ground. The Rucks are our biggest liability heading into the finals.

We've done the best we can in this game. You can't really ask for any more in terms of % booster. Out of our control now. And we just go into whoever we play in two weeks time with no fear and confidence.

Completely new season in 2 weeks time. What has happened now in the H&A season is now irrelevant and we should think of it that way.
Bravo. Well said

Said at half time we could smash them, we just didnt lower the eyes first half

Decisions to be made for finals to me id go with at the moment (and may change my mind)

Sinclair solo ruck and go shorter- towers pinch hit

So in papley, hannebery
Out. Tippett. And ummmm cunningham or hayward

Great post from Silent Hunter...summed it up well.

It would be wrong to sell this as just the Buddy Show. Commissar Reg led and managed the crucial backline. Every player had a crack and that is what has got us this far.

Fair enough to be disappointed with Tippett but to make out that Sinclair is something more for making it back out onto the field "and having a crack" absolute crap from a supporter. Totally fine that they have placed me on ignore I'm a campaigner but that's just crap to say that s**t. Why bother hating so much. It's a shame for the team that we can't select our best if Tippett is injured and good luck to Sinclair if that is the case. Sad s**t really.

Said at half time we could smash them, we just didnt lower the eyes first half

Decisions to be made for finals to me id go with at the moment (and may change my mind)

Sinclair solo ruck and go shorter- towers pinch hit

So in papley, hannebery
Out. Tippett. And ummmm cunningham or hayward
Hayward over Harry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back