Game Day Round 23, 2018 - Brisbane Lions vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey Dwayne saying McCluggage still eligible for the Rising Star award whilst saying Hugh has played 40 games.

#****ingclueless :rolleyes:

No Dwayne apologist, bit I took it as how many games we’ve been able to get into him and how much potential he still has in spite of his youth? Didn’t really feel he meant that he was actually still eligible. (But feel free to bag him out for anything else )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankfully the eagles took it easy in that last quarter. Could’ve been ugly.

No Dwayne apologist, bit I took it as how many games we’ve been able to get into him and how much potential he still has in spite of his youth? Didn’t really feel he meant that he was actually still eligible. (But feel free to bag him out for anything else )

Nah I took it as he thought he could still win it. But then I'd never give Dwayne the benefit of the doubt on anything.

Hopefully Zac Bailey will get the rising star nomination this week. That was the most composed and comfortable he has looked this season. Great signs for him.

Hope the young blokes smash out a massive preseason and really make this team theirs next year.

Nah I took it as he thought he could still win it. But then I'd never give Dwayne the benefit of the doubt on anything.

He said rising star eligible age. Confusing and not particularly relevant. Not wrong exactly.

So above average for Dwayne. Baby steps.

Hopefully Zac Bailey will get the rising star nomination this week. That was the most composed and comfortable he has looked this season. Great signs for him.

Hope the young blokes smash out a massive preseason and really make this team theirs next year.

I'd like him to get it but I think Naughtons got this week's nomination sealed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back