Preview Round 23, 2018: St.Kilda v North Melbourne - Etihad Stadium, Sunday 26th August, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 22 39.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great opportunity for Norf fans to look at more players who don't want to join their club.

giphy.gif

Apart from the hypocrisy, what the hell does this even mean? You think we're eyeing off St Kilda's star-studded outfit?

North have 2 very big problems for us.
Brown, with our Brown out who lines up on him? he's in stella form and a real worry for our defence.
Maj (Daw) another having a stella season. we can't play bomb it in or he will have a field day cutting everything off. like Brown he's just about unbeatable in the air! Marshell to hold him in the GS?

giphy.gif

Nth at their best beat us at our best.
No chance of finals for Nth, and both sides only playing for pride.
Our effort last week against the Hawks tainted by Hawks playing one quarter of football and coasting for the rest of the game.
I expect Nth to win but if they just turnup and we get a run on, we've got a chance, Steele needs to play as a pure mid, not a stopper or we'll get smashed at the clearances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VFL report I read had Clark as our best with 20 touches?

Bit surprising given Luke and Ed having over 30
It may possibly be the quality of the disposals bennymc7.

I don't rate the disposal counts all that much...…...it's just so easy to rack up the "cheapies" at times.

Hunter may have racked up 20 quality disposals…...maybe some who was at the game can enlighten us.

I don't rate the disposal counts all that much...…...it's just so easy to rack up the "cheapies" at times.

Hunter may have racked up 20 quality disposals…...maybe some who was at the game can enlighten us.

Actually I know people laugh at Richo and his lack of footy IQ but they were talking about how Cotchin has changed from high possessions to a mass of pressure acts that fans don't see...and the way Richmond are playing as a team instead of individuals. I think that's what people don't see that get players games. Not all their value is measured in regular stats.

I always said I'd rather a Dal Santo 20 than a T Mitchell 30 ;)

Actually I know people laugh at Richo and his lack of footy IQ but they were talking about how Cotchin has changed from high possessions to a mass of pressure acts that fans don't see...and the way Richmond are playing as a team instead of individuals. I think that's what people don't see that get players games. Not all their value is measured in regular stats.

Cotchin has been enormous this year.. would be in my AA team as skipper tbh

Apart from the hypocrisy, what the hell does this even mean? You think we're eyeing off St Kilda's star-studded outfit?
There's players worth eyeing off in every team. Had a glance at your board the other week, names like Billings (at comically cheap prices) and Gresham came up. Maybe there was more, didn't read with that much depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back