Podcast Round 23, 2019 - Borderline Competent

Remove this Banner Ad

HoneyBadger35, Keys and Miguel Sanchez recap a tough loss against Richmond, talk finals, sacked coaches, bench pressing trucks and AFL farces, plus preview the final week of home and away action for the West Coast Eagles and Beagles.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, wish to be involved in a future episode of the podcast, or have any suggestions, PM any of the podcast contributors or let us know in the thread below.

06Premiers

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Lakers
Great pod as always lads.

I can already predict another set of farcical situations to rate for next week's episode.

Essendon selection tanking, in-game tanking for finishing positions, score bunker howlers, AA squad selection, Melbourne assistance package, anything Freo does...

FLX121

Senior List
Sep 14, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Love the intro to the podcast guys.

"Wilson like a cork in the ocean" is possibly my favorite piece of commentary of all time.

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
Hope you don't mind the enemy popping in, but I occasionally give other side's podcasts a go. I like to hear different perspectives and how it's all being done. Reckon this is pretty good quality. Well done. Quite enjoyed what I listened to.

BTW, reckon you got the Ross Lyon angle about right, though obviously flavoured from Eagles' perspective, it gave me a chuckle.

Sorry if pleasing a Freo fan might leave you a bit flat ... I'll give it the occasional listen from now on but make sure not to tell you if I enjoyed it. ;)

Hope you don't mind the enemy popping in, but I occasionally give other side's podcasts a go. I like to hear different perspectives and how it's all being done. Reckon this is pretty good quality. Well done. Quite enjoyed what I listened to.

BTW, reckon you got the Ross Lyon angle about right, though obviously flavoured from Eagles' perspective, it gave me a chuckle.

Sorry if pleasing a Freo fan might leave you a bit flat ... I'll give it the occasional listen from now on but make sure not to tell you if I enjoyed it. ;)

Thanks for the feedback mate, cheers for listening.

I don’t access the listener data so there’s a fair chance you represent up to 50% of our listeners (assuming my mum still keeps up with the pod), so we’d be happy to have you back.

06Premiers

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Lakers
Great pod as always lads.

I can already predict another set of farcical situations to rate for next week's episode.

Essendon selection tanking, in-game tanking for finishing positions, score bunker howlers, AA squad selection, Melbourne assistance package, anything Freo does...
Turns out the biggest farce was our performance............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back