Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Friday, August 23
Collingwood v Essendon (MCG) (N)

Saturday, August 24
Sydney v St Kilda (SCG)
North Melbourne v Melbourne (BA)
Geelong v Carlton (GMHBA) (T)
Gold Coast v Greater Western Sydney (MS) (N)
West Coast v Hawthorn (OS) (N)

Sunday, August 25
Western Bulldogs v Adelaide (MARS)
Richmond v Brisbane Lions (MCG)
Port Adelaide v Fremantle (AO) (T)

Very straight forward round- but will we see cats in blue shorts v blues? First time in 6 years..

Pride game for Sydney-St Kilda. Not sure if either of them have indicated special uniform for the game?

Also will be interesting to see if Crows wear home with white shorts or clash. They set a precedent a couple of weeks back wearing the home against West Coast, so there should be no reason why they wouldn’t do it against the Bulldogs.

Essendon should be in clash but won’t.

Almost certain Geelong will be in blue, Carlton in white and it will be an eyesore. Only hope is that the AFL took note of the North disaster and puts their foot down.

It wasn't overly horrendous last time, but still not fantastic

I really would rather we wore white shorts though, home and away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lick North Melbourne in Hobart Last year, just let both teams wear their home shorts and it will be fine.

Last year in round 23 Geelong played in the 2019 uniform, I wonder if they might play in the 2020 jumpers this weekend? If there are any changes that is.

Last year in round 23 Geelong played in the 2019 uniform, I wonder if they might play in the 2020 jumpers this weekend? If there are any changes that is.

As far as I know 2019 is the last year of our contract with Cotton On. While I suspect we will quietly re-sign and carry on, the club may still be finalising the deal, and until then no new jumpers will be designed and worn

As far as I know 2019 is the last year of our contract with Cotton On. While I suspect we will quietly re-sign and carry on, the club may still be finalising the deal, and until then no new jumpers will be designed and worn
I'm fairly sure Cotton On will extend their partnership with Geelong. In the final year of the ISC deal the club gave the cheer squad unbranded jackets because they knew would have otherwise been rendered obsolete the following year. This year they had the full Cotton On branding.
I quite like Cotton On's gear, I feel like they have finally hit their stride with merch and I am very interested to see what they do next year. It would be nice if they fixed up the cuffs though.

I think we have gone through the growing pains of Cotton On, to not see the fruits of our labor the next 3 years wont make much sense:)

I love our indegenous jumper, but if you asked me what is the absolute worst jumper in terms of clash to wear against the blues this would come up every time.

The front doesn't work with home, the back doesn't work with clash jumper.

Unless carlton have a yellow clash jumper they want to show off this wekeend this is going to be very bad.

I love our indegenous jumper, but if you asked me what is the absolute worst jumper in terms of clash to wear against the blues this would come up every time.

The front doesn't work with home, the back doesn't work with clash jumper.

Unless carlton have a yellow clash jumper they want to show off this wekeend this is going to be very bad.
Wonder if they still have any of their wolf grey jumpers left in a cupboard somewhere?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back