Autopsy Round 23, 2019: Sydney v St.Kilda *2019 PRIDE GAME*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOLTEN GANGLANDS

Club Legend
Jun 4, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Given his performance, I think he's gone into the Witness Protection Program.
apparently the police told dixon not to attend any speaking engagements for the possibility of snipers in the crowd... Dixon allegedly broke down into a severe laughing fit and had to be hospitalised

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
apparently the police have told dixon not to attend any speaking engagements for the possibility of snipers in the crowd... Dixon allegedly broke down into a severe laughing fit and had to be hospitalised
Which hospital, MG? Asking for a burly Italian mob friend of mine. Nothing suss!😒

saintbill

Club Legend
Apr 9, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Tom Browne saying we're shopping Carlisle around.
I like it personally. Was told by Finnis mate at the start of the year that Carlisle was cooked and may never play again. Could be b/s but it is a good source. Not the sort of bloke to exaggerate.

Anyway, was surprised when he came back so quickly. Was not as surprised when I watched him play. He has the worst agility in the comp. Was an absolute liability this year.

Maybe he improves next year with a proper preseason, but I would be pretty confident his best days are well and truly behind him.

There is nowhere to hide him, forwards are just agile for him these days. I would take a 2nd rounder any day of the week.

Diehard Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I like it personally. Was told by Finnis mate at the start of the year that Carlisle was cooked and may never play again. Could be b/s but it is a good source. Not the sort of bloke to exaggerate.

Anyway, was surprised when he came back so quickly. Was not as surprised when I watched him play. He has the worst agility in the comp. Was an absolute liability this year.

Maybe he improves next year with a proper preseason, but I would be pretty confident his best days are well and truly behind him.

There is nowhere to hide him, forwards are just agile for him these days. I would take a 2nd rounder any day of the week.
Shhhh! Could you please not let his possible suitors know!

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
if your mob friend wants to keep his day job (shooting people) tell him to stay far, far away! it's not worth it, Ben Dixon is like Kaiser Soze with two good legs
How could you suggest such a thing, MG? He would just like to visit him for a "chat". As long as Ben doesn't try to teach Vito how to shoot straight, all will be "fine".😉

Saint Watto

Premium Platinum
Oct 24, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I was really disappointed by the half-hearted effort by quite a few players against the Blues and Swans after half time. These are AFL matches where the players are paid big money to play top-leve

Both games were incredibly disappointing.

I was really hoping that we'd finish the season on a really strong note.

Went out without a whimper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jwikked

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
How good have the last couple of weeks been

Back to this rubbish not worth being on here anymore joints toxic
Block the people you don't like it's simple.

As for the other stuff, just let it stay in the past. Trying to get a win out of it is pathetic.

Chief

Admin
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Now that my penance has been done...

View attachment 742640

Not out of character at all.

George - There's your proof. Go back through his post history for any reference to 'chicken' or 'cluck cluck' and you'll see this has been going on for 18 months. Happy for an admin or someone trustworthy to have temporary access to my account to corroborate.

Since they're now simultaneously unbanned, I suggest keeping an eye out for any deleted posts as they'll obviously be trying to cover their tracks.

I'm not personally threatened, but it is in fact an open invite to violence. Why else would cops not be involved? Does he want us to have a shoplifting competition? A nanna-tipping spree?

According to Mao2JongIl, challenging this muppet's opinions and derailing attempts is a forum crime. A little too closely involved, perhaps?
A reminder to all users: you can report a private convo post and an Admin can them add themselves to the convo.

Otherwise please keep these sorts of reports and user discussion to convos with mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom