Autopsy Round 23, 2019: Sydney v St.Kilda *2019 PRIDE GAME*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
George you made a point earlier on about us moving on all the assistants and also getting rid of Richo of said reasons you stated.

Now, my question to you is we have a director of coaching in Danny Sexton overseeing the whole coaching group for a number of years now.

A. What does he bring to the table, because as far as I'm concerned he is a ghost.
B. What are people's thoughts on him as I've never heard his name mentioned
C. When are we getting rid of him, because to me he is part of the previous problem.
D. Gubby Allah's role when it comes to recruiting

You want people to have all the facts and not make assumptions

And then in the very next breath accuse people of sprouting crap because you just did the thing you're having a cry about. Making assumptions. You don't even know what was said or what people are complaining about.

Mate I was one of the people that copped it!!!!

Everyone saw it last night. VDS didn't even try and hide it. He had an absolute mare which you'd like to think is out of character.

It's pathetic. There is absolutely no place for keyboard hero threats of violence on here. Lame ass jokes. Banter or otherwise.

It's should have a zero tolerance approach.

Wanna do that s**t run off to 4chan or something.
Mate, you needle people and keep on it over and over. Then act the innocent victim when someone has a dig. I hope this works for you because I’ve never seen anything but misery for people living that way.
As for this specific incident, I missed the main event but I do know a lot of nasty comments and inferences were made against brains trust of all people. A kind and vulnerable person who absolutely does not deserve that sort of crap. No wonder people got angry.

One thing obvious in the last two games, and many over the last few years, is lack of leadership on field. Need to get more balls in the playing list if you know what I mean.
Yep, ask Slone if he wants out

Dixon left the club some time ago from what I've been told. Not sure why it hasn't been reported or mentioned much.

giphy.gif

George you made a point earlier on about us moving on all the assistants and also getting rid of Richo of said reasons you stated.

Now, my question to you is we have a director of coaching in Danny Sexton overseeing the whole coaching group for a number of years now.

A. What does he bring to the table, because as far as I'm concerned he is a ghost.
B. What are people's thoughts on him as I've never heard his name mentioned
C. When are we getting rid of him, because to me he is part of the previous problem.
D. Gubby Allah's role when it comes to recruiting
Sexton been there far too long, might not be the worst operator going around but been there far too long and a fresh face probably needed. I think there will be lots of change at St.Kilda in the next three months, from board down to players.

Allan will be a huge factor in bringing in quality talent. Has great relationships with many of the GWS boys.

Oh and if you start threatening people and wanting to take altercations into the real world, you’ve lost the plot and need a big spell.

There was a nut job on here a while back demanding that I provide my address. :thumbsu:
So what your saying i have to find out where you live the hard way then hey?

Drop your guard at your peril my friend! I have ways to make your people talk! 🍺

I’m one of those people who likes to just turn on the sport and tune out the world and I completely understand why some posters don’t like themed rounds.

But I’ve come to accept that raising awareness for good causes through sport also has some merit, so I guess it’s relevance and frequency. I like the maddie’s vision match for example and I think it has good support because people can empathise with the cause. Anyway it’s a difficult question for the AFL and clubs how many, who etc but I think they do a good job and make a difference.

In addition to the many other reasons why I hope people who can buy memberships the article I’ve posted provides you with yet another reason to join and stay a member which also links into why we don’t want to exclude or discourage others.

Saints 2020 get on board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, you needle people and keep on it over and over. Then act the innocent victim when someone has a dig. I hope this works for you because I’ve never seen anything but misery for people living that way.
As for this specific incident, I missed the main event but I do know a lot of nasty comments and inferences were made against brains trust of all people. A kind and vulnerable person who absolutely does not deserve that sort of crap. No wonder people got angry.
Hang on. What happened to BT. I don't condone that at all.

That does not mean it's ok to start threatening people.

That s**t cannot be tolerated.

Just remember everyone - it could be worse.

Imagine how we'd all be feeling about the club if Simon Lethlean basically told the supporters that the management at the club is infallible and if you, as a supporter, don't like it then you can p*** off.

Nice one Mark - the Adelaide board is a great read ATM.

Unless I missed something, he got pissy because some people had a different opinion to him.
In fairness to BT, as an observer from my cell on Sat night
This place did get rather toxic and negative on the night, even by my dubious standards
And BT always seeking the positive much like our daily Santa Claus in Premo had just
Had enough and cracked! From memory i don't think it was St.C that set him off
Unless it was a flow on effect from his sledgehammer style of hammering home the point
Bless his manic heart!

Just remember everyone - it could be worse.

Imagine how we'd all be feeling about the club if Simon Lethlean basically told the supporters that the management at the club is infallible and if you, as a supporter, don't like it then you can p*** off.

Nice one Mark - the Adelaide board is a great read ATM.

View attachment 734118
It's crazy someone could say something like that in the current sporting environment.

Everything that's wrong with the mentality by some in professional sport. Usually and almost always ex players who came though the pre 2010 era.

Elitist.

In fairness to BT, as an observer from my cell on Sat night
This place did get rather toxic and negative on the night, even by my dubious standards
And BT always seeking the positive much like our daily Santa Claus in Premo had just
Had enough and cracked! From memory i don't think it was St.C that set him off
Unless it was a flow on effect from his sledgehammer style of hammering home the point
Bless his manic heart!
Yeah I don't think I said anything to BT at all. I was at the game on Saturday night. I missed what was said.

Without knowing what was said I don't condone posters abusing other posters.

Everyone knows and loves BT on here. Just like you mate. I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about you.

I don't see why this is getting over complicated. It's pretty simple. Don't abuse other posters. Further to that nothing allows you to threaten violence. Absolutely nothing. There's not one excuse for it. No matter what someone has said. You don't look tough. You look pathetic and immature.

Report the post and move on.

If you think the post over stepped the mark. Chances are everyone else is thinking the same thing.

It's crazy someone could say something like that in the current sporting environment.

Everything that's wrong with the mentality by some in professional sport. Usually and almost always ex players who came though the pre 2010 era.

Elitist.
I have noticed over the last few years
Ol Mark may have been a fine player
But he ain't the smartest tool in the shed!

Considering he is South Australian it takes some doing
to stand out as a bone head within the Croweater state!

If any South Aussies are offended i suggest they move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back