Preview Round 23, 2019: Sydney v St.Kilda - SCG, Saturday 24th August, 1:45PM AEST *2019 PRIDE GAME*

Who Wins?

• Swans

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Saints

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll need to find someone to fill the plugger role 🤔 #nopressurejosh

atsv7o.jpg
Plugger, being the real GOAT, cannot of course be replaced by just one man.

So as well as Bruce’s 11 goals we’ll need Jake to fire up the old Swannies behind the goals 😃👍🏻

2akbw3q.jpg

So is it a professional sports team or not? You want to gift White a game despite him not being considered for a very long time, but for some reason it’s made you mad that Rowe was given a shot.
It’s okay when the club does it for players you want to see?
Even Langdon or mayo anyone that they see a future with just because it is a dead rubber doesn't mean it has to be a complete waste of time.

On G3226 using BigFooty.com mobile app

How about good news story give white another go poor guy got given a game ended up injured still tryed his heart out and has not been given another opportunity if we're just about good news stories why don't we give some 40yr old country footballer a go because he has always dreamed of playing afl. fu** this is a professional sports team not a fairy tale

Probably because White won't be with the club next year but, depending on how the trades go and what happens with Longer and Pierce, maybe just maybe we might need Rowe next year.

They have the same to play for then us if rats can't get the players up for this game than he doesn't deserve the job and the boys don't really want him as coach no saying they have to win but at least show some nuts

We’ve showed nuts in all game under him. If we do so again and win;
#ImBattinForRatten

Wowee. 21 games with one ruck. Not even a game yet with 2 and you are trying to claim some sort of victory or suggesting it will happen often next year. Maybe wait before you gloat or do you know I couldn’t be bothered telling you that you were wrong after the trade period. You do realise that nearly everyone would realise he is playing this week because it’s his 100th game not because of 2 rucks. Oh well claim it if you need to. Seems important to you

Cheer up mate.

Play the ball, not the man

Lively session this morning.

Only points of interest:

Roma was running laps with King and Bytel.

Won't surprise if he misses. Could still be sore.

Hunter went inside with right hamstring tightness but back back out.

Bytel looking sharp. Did not join main training.

Hunter and Roma are the Two to keep an eye on IMO.

Hanners addressing the huddle which was a bit unusual.

Sunnys dog kept sniffing my nuts which was quite annoying.

Cheers.

Lively session this morning.

Only points of interest:

Roma was running laps with King and Bytel.

Won't surprise if he misses. Could still be sore.

Hunter went inside with right hamstring tightness but back back out.

Bytel looking sharp. Did not join main training.

Hunter and Roma are the Two to keep an eye on IMO.

Hanners addressing the huddle which was a bit unusual.

Sunnys dog kept sniffing my nuts which was quite annoying.

Cheers.
They’re great nuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't done near enough to get selected. Let them earn their spot.
I think he has - so I hope he's selected tonight. Play him at HF to see how he goes.

I'd also bring in Young to play at the feet of Marshall in the forward pocket.

Members can have a rest and get a head start organising the outfits and dwarfs for Mad Monday!!!!

B Savage Battle Wilkie

HB Newnes Carlisle Clark

C Hannebery Steele Billings

HF Mayo Bruce Lonie

F Hind Marshall Young

Rucks Rowe Ross Dunstan

Int Steven Sinclair Paton Hind

Jeez that's an impressive looking forward line!!!!

I think he has - so I hope he's selected tonight. Play him at HF to see how he goes.

Members can have a rest and get a head start organising the outfits and dwarfs for Mad Monday!!!!

B Savage Battle Wilkie

HB Newnes Carlisle Clark

HF Mayo Bruce Lonie

F Hind Marshall Young

Rucks Rowe Ross Dunstan

How does taking out our best forward and filling it with a ruckman and some struggling VFL players make it impressive?

How does taking out our best forward and filling it with a ruckman and some struggling VFL players make it impressive?
By kicking more than 10 goals.

Rowe to dominate the ruck (42 hitouts) - followed by long kick on the clearance to Marshall in the square and then its all over red rover. Young, Hind, Lonie and Steven to feast at the feet of the great man.

3 to Marshall, Young and Hind 2 each, Bruce, Lonie and Steven 1 each and Mayo to provide the ultimate dressing with 4 goals on debut!!!!

Bookmark it!!!!!

Rowe to dominate the ruck (42 hitouts) - followed by long kick on the clearance to Marshall in the square and then its all over red rover. Young, Hind, Lonie and Steven to feast at the feet of the great man.

3 to Marshall, Young and Hind 2 each, Bruce, Lonie and Steven 1 each and Mayo to provide the ultimate dressing with 4 goals on debut!!!!

Bookmark it!!!!!
How would removing the player who has kicked the 7th most goals in the competition help us kick more goals?

And why would you expect certain players to kick more goals against a very good backline in Sydney than they can achieve in about a month against vfl players?

Bookmark it!!!!!
I'm not sure if you realise but taking Membrey out for literally anyone else on the list will result in less goals not more. We have no one even close to as prolific as him. We'd be lucky to kick 60 points with no Membrey.

B Savage Battle Wilkie

HB Newnes Carlisle Clark

HF Mayo Bruce Lonie

F Hind Marshall Young

Rucks Rowe Ross Dunstan

Why would Young get a game? Did nothing in his 3 afl appearances and did nothing in the vfl either side of that trifecta of shitness.

B Savage Battle Wilkie

HB Newnes Carlisle Clark

HF Mayo Bruce Lonie

F Hind Marshall Young

Rucks Rowe Ross Dunstan

That is an awful looking forward line.

B Savage Battle Wilkie

HB Newnes Carlisle Clark

HF Mayo Bruce Lonie

F Hind Marshall Young

Rucks Rowe Ross Dunstan

I don’t want to be rude but have you seen sandy play much? Young is lucky the seconds gave a lot of injuries. Dropping membery is taking the piss. Talking about piss are you on it?

Rowe in must mean Marshall is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back