Preview Round 23, 2019: Sydney v St.Kilda - SCG, Saturday 24th August, 1:45PM AEST *2019 PRIDE GAME*

Who Wins?

• Swans

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Saints

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has - so I hope he's selected tonight. Play him at HF to see how he goes.

I'd also bring in Young to play at the feet of Marshall in the forward pocket.

Members can have a rest and get a head start organising the outfits and dwarfs for Mad Monday!!!!

B Savage Battle Wilkie

HB Newnes Carlisle Clark

C Hannebery Steele Billings

HF Mayo Bruce Lonie

F Hind Marshall Young

Rucks Rowe Ross Dunstan

Int Steven Sinclair Paton Hind

Jeez that's an impressive looking forward line!!!!
Dead set trolling.

Sure. Except judging from what he said today, he’s retiring after this game. So it can’t be the second option.
Doesn't have a contract - not much else he can say.

Like I said - he could end up being offered a further year once we know where our back up rucks sit.

Ahh those selectors are funny buggers - after playing most of the season as a ruckman in the VFL, Sam Rowe comes in to play CHB on Buddy as part of the slowest defence in AFL history.

Is it Retro round? - must be since it looks like Brown is going to play Back pocket on the resting ruckman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh those selectors are funny buggers - after playing most of the season as a ruckman in the VFL, Sam Rowe comes in to play CHB as part of the slowest defence in AFL history.

Is it Retro round? - must be since it looks like Brown is going to play Back pocket on the resting ruckman.
A good old fashioned tanking

Glad to see we've finally identified Brown's role as a lockdown defender on their best small.

Also I understand that named positions don't mean much, but I hope they do actually play Hind on the wing, would love to see what his pace could do and his delivery inside 50 seems pretty decent (admittedly based on that one single touch kick to Baroose at the end of the Freo game).

Steven keep his spot

How many tall forward do the swans have even if they all don't play there.

Carlisle, Battle and Wilkie would have been sufficient. No need to have Brown in the side at all.
Agree. Was just talking about believing positions they are named in. Maybe brown won’t play next season either so like Rowe it’s his last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back