Preview Round 23, 2019: Sydney v St.Kilda - SCG, Saturday 24th August, 1:45PM AEST *2019 PRIDE GAME*

Who Wins?

• Swans

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Saints

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
I think it’s good Rowe got a game. He’s in form, we need another target up forward. That may be Marshall at times. One for his hundred....why not?

Nice touch Saints. I’m glad they did it.
You are a better person than me. I’d rather sit armo on the bench for his last game. That would be a better touch. At least he is a real saint. Not Rowe fault but he isn’t any good.

Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
You are a better person than me. I’d rather sit armo on the bench for his last game. That would be a better touch. At least he is a real saint. Not Rowe fault but he isn’t any good.
Lighten up Pluggs. He’s fit, shown form and is popular with the group. Amongst other things a good team spirit ploy. If they didn’t and left him stranded on 99 it may have been a negative with the group. Things like this can galvanise the team.

Armo sadly cooked. And isn’t he on personal leave? On that note I hope he’s ok. Been a very good Sainter.

If we don’t get much reserve ruck personnel in the off season Rowe might go around again. Better if he didn’t, but wouldn’t surprise me.

wow

so some supporters are "not real supporters" now some players aren't "real saints".

what a snobbish elitist view to have.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
wow

so some supporters are "not real supporters" now some players aren't "real saints".

what a snobbish elitist view to have.

Snobbish and elitist? Got the wrong person. Im sorry I want a real supporter who can afford to pay membership especially as he whinges about the club all the time. Hardly snobbish or elitist. Probably unfair calling Rowe not a real Saint but he hasn't even played the whole year. We certainly didn't need to give him his 100th. Im actually shocked you aren't complaining. Seems im a better target. That's fine id rather you have a go at me all day than the club all day.

Rowe selected to play

What a great move by the club. He has been playing well in the vfl, and really it’s a dead rubber.

It’s a feel good story for the end of a season and a thank you to the guy for being there “in case.”
( yes, I know he got paid, but still.)

I’m proud of the club showing some heart. ❤️ Let’s hope it gives the guys a real lift.

I think it’s good Rowe got a game. He’s in form, we need another target up forward. That may be Marshall at times. One for his hundred....why not?

Nice touch Saints. I’m glad they did it.
Agree

Oct 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St Kilda, Ocean Grove Collendina Cobras
Snobbish and elitist? Got the wrong person. Im sorry I want a real supporter who can afford to pay membership especially as he whinges about the club all the time. Hardly snobbish or elitist. Probably unfair calling Rowe not a real Saint but he hasn't even played the whole year. We certainly didn't need to give him his 100th. Im actually shocked you aren't complaining. Seems im a better target. That's fine id rather you have a go at me all day than the club all day.
Yeah right on - why should he get a game. Seriously why would you recognise form in the two's!!!

16 possessions and 59 hitouts - shocking decision to give him a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back