Review Round 23, 2019 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Did i hear correctly gerald healy say in the last qtr. We could finish top next year?? Whats he been smoking
The happy clappers and idiots are starting to replace ‘because Hardwick’ for keeping Ken, with ‘because Brisbane’. Once again ignoring context with Fagan playing a proper structure, backing in developing KPF’s off low stats and an attacking, not Defense focused game plan. ‘But Brisbane hey?’

Hammer being interviewed saying it’ll be a hard time saying goodbye to some mates and said a couple of times that the club will be making some tough calls over the offseason that not everybody will like, but they’re trying to do the best for the club.

Could be a few big names being moved on?
We tried scapegoating a couple of big names last year. Whilst that has arguably refreshed the side, we aren't any better as a team. The bigger changes need to be off-field.

Checked the scores at qtr time and that was all the interest i could muster for today's game, only home game I missed this year.

Have only seen a pic of Hinkley doing a BOWgan Arrow so my review is he is a w***er that needs to be sacked.

Club didnt deserve a 27k crowd after the s**t we've put up with this year, 12k of those should hang their heads in shame

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

3 100+ scores from 4 attempts with both Dixon and Marshall in the side. 2 100+ scores from 18 attempts with one or both of them out of the side.

The guy who took until Round 19 to play the two of them together must be sacked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

25 Marks Inside 50. I can't remember the last time we achieved that many or more than 25. Only took 16 in Shanghai game this year.

We kicked 12.9 from those 25 marks. Marshall took one in the NE pocket in the last quarter and passed it inboard and back 15m to Boak who marked and goaled from 40m out. Dont know what happened to the other 3 marks inside 50.

The delivery inside 50 was the best all year as we took most marks from good passes, rather than marks from bomb's inside 50. Pity we didn't kick like that more often this year especially those quarters we dominated inside 50's.

Kicked 2.1 from free kicks inc Rozee's checkie from the pocket from out of bounds on the full.

Last edited:

AnimatedHiddenBoa-size_restricted.gif

The happy clappers and idiots are starting to replace ‘because Hardwick’ for keeping Ken, with ‘because Brisbane’. Once again ignoring context with Fagan playing a proper structure, backing in developing KPF’s off low stats and an attacking, not Defense focused game plan. ‘But Brisbane hey?’
So Fagan and Hardwick are both available are they?

Did i hear correctly gerald healy say in the last qtr. We could finish top next year?? Whats he been smoking
Perhaps he was thinking that history will repeat itself from 2015, when we beat Freo in the last game and then went on to finish top in 2016...

Port Adelaide - We exist to win meaningless round 23 games against Fremantle.

10th is our thing.

Highlight of this game is the excitement I’ll get from seeing their Instagram photos at mad Monday and their overseas holidays. I hope they all have a great holidays and don’t spend to much of their hard earned money....f**king campaigners

Highlight of this game is the excitement I’ll get from seeing their Instagram photos at mad Monday and their overseas holidays. I hope they all have a great holidays and don’t spend to much of their hard earned money....f**king campaigners
Jonas to break a leg tripping over his own shadow and Wines fractures his spine doing some wakeboarding. ;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back