Game Day Round 23, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval | Sunday, 22 August @ 4.40pm AEST (4.10 Adelaide time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ischenko

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wanted to and got absolutely raked across the coals on here for it...
Props to you for both predicting this and questioning the arrogance of those who were certain we’d tanked to get pick 1 and then would just turn up and roll the crows. We are s**t, and will finish bottom four next year.

gunbarrelstraight91

Senior List
Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Radelaide shouldn’t get too excited they were expected to finish top 8, beating the one team that finished below them (who weren’t expected to win a game all season) is hardly a ringing endorsement 🙄
Not sure what sport you were watching last year. But Adelaide finished bottom. Not a man alive predicted them to finish top 8

We have a lot of gaps to fill, games like these just highlight our deficiencies and what we need to get better at in order to take the next step.

time & persistence with our young blokes, we have gotten a great crop from last years draft and we definitely will get a gem in this years.

domiroo

It’s a big kick it’s long kick it’s a goal .....
Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Catanzaro / Manchester City
Did Taylor Garner kick a goal Dermott you *whit ..

amaz199

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
young guys have it but I feel like there is too much lethargic energy.

we are very hot and cold as expected when it just doesn't click.

DrZaius

GENERATIONAL
Mar 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
norf
Props to you for both predicting this and questioning the arrogance of those who were certain we’d tanked to get pick 1 and then would just turn up and roll the crows. We are sh*t, and will finish bottom four next year.

Thanks mate. I hope we are better next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back