Game Day Round 23, 2021: St.Kilda v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating Freo, but confirming Essenscum into the finals…

The definition of “dancing with your sister”.

The only thing better than Essendon missing finals is Essendon making finals and getting flogged in the first week. Just like 2019, 2017, 2014, 2011, 2009. Pretty happy with them continuing their wobbles tbh.

Fremantle are missing Walters, Frederick, Wilson, Cox, Fyfe, Hamling, Lobb, Cerra and Sturt
Saints are missing Paton, Gresham, Battle, King, Clark, Ryder., Billings, Geary, Highmore and Connolly.

But Brad Johnson said Fremantle had a better upside than the Saints next year. Fremantle have been insipid, I don't recall how many games they won away from WA but I don't think it was many. Some commentators really should be shelved and never heard from again.

Fremantle are missing Walters, Frederick, Wilson, Cox, Fyfe, Hamling, Lobb, Cerra and Sturt
Saints are missing Paton, Gresham, Battle, King, Clark, Ryder., Billings, Geary, Highmore and Connolly.

But Brad Johnson said Fremantle had a better upside than the Saints next year. Fremantle have been insipid, I don't recall how many games they won away from WA but I don't think it was many. Some commentators really should be shelved and never heard from again.
This is why the afls uneven fixture is bullshit.

Let's see how freo go with our draw. I'm guessing bottom 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back