Autopsy Round 23, 2021: St.Kilda v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d say you have an unhealthy relationship with alcohol
I don't really know where that came from. You also hoped I was medicated a few weeks ago (I didn't bother to call that out), and how can we forget expecting me to be on a football forum to suit your needs before that - at least a handful called you out for it before you backtracked.

I still really don't know why you keep choosing to attack me personally, and you do it to others too. All because what? That people may question you?

I don't think I deserve to cop that kind of rubbish from you just because I don't recall what you said. And why would you expect people to remember what anyone here said a year ago anyway? I don't retain information that doesn't matter, sorry if that offends you.

I don't really know where that came from. You also hoped I was medicated a few weeks ago (I didn't bother to call that out), and how can we forget expecting me to be on a football forum to suit your needs before that - at least a handful called you out for it before you backtracked.

I still really don't know why you keep choosing to attack me personally, and you do it to others too. All because what? That people may question you?

I don't think I deserve to cop that kind of rubbish from you just because I don't recall what you said. And why would you expect people to remember what anyone here said a year ago anyway? I don't retain information that doesn't matter, sorry if that offends you.
Relax sunshine - I thought we were joking.

my apologies

Relax sunshine - I thought we were joking.

my apologies
You've had goes at me recently so I can't see how you thought I'd take it any other way. Anyway.

For those that play the footy fantasy comps Jack Steele finished the highest priced player in the AFL in both Supercoach and AFL Fantasy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clav I thought played pretty well again. Hope we keep him on. At the very least he is quite a comical looking fella and has a bit of aggression
He seems to actually be a pretty good kick. He has a few tools, I think he's definitely worth persisting with.

For those that play the footy fantasy comps Jack Steele finished the highest priced player in the AFL in both Supercoach and AFL Fantasy.

Had him basically locked in as my SC captain for the second half of the year. Worked pretty well actually 😂

Clearly remember back in your Saintsational period you were a huge proponent of selecting only one ruckman ..... now its all sudden selecting 2 ruckman is huge for structure?

Good to see you have come around :thumbsu:
Yep came around because of one reason this week. King was put so Marshall was always going to play forward more than the week before. Happy with one ruck against Geelong. And have come around because Ryder was much better than I gave him credit. If it’s 2 crap ruckman or one I’m going with one still. If king is available this week for our elimination final I’d play one ruck. We will see on Thursday.

Yep came around because of one reason this week. King was put so Marshall was always going to play forward more than the week before. Happy with one ruck against Geelong. And have come around because Ryder was much better than I gave him credit. If it’s 2 crap ruckman or one I’m going with one still. If king is available this week for our elimination final I’d play one ruck. We will see on Thursday.

Think you have had a couple of bad dimmys there, pluggz

That's a bit nasty , not everyone is perfect like you.
He was going so well though. Started beautifully.
I think people can deal with a bit of a jab on here, especially when humour's intended.
I'll be sure to let you know next time you're less than kind and shake my finger :D You'd better be nice til I forget in about an hour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back