Game Day Round 23 2021 vs Hawthorn, MCG, 21 August, 1.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing Martyn today.

It will be interesting to see if they try any different tactics today in preparation for next year, especially with our ball movement.

Looking forward to seeing CCJ/Chol RCD Ross Dow Martyn Graham going up against Ceglar/McEvoy Mitchell O'Meara Worpel Wingard today. Winning the game doesn't really matter for mine, but seeing that group being able to hold their own against the Hawks starting midfield will be a good ending to a horror second half of the season.

Hardwick says that the boys are sore and tired and we're looking forward to rejuvenation and regenerating
Looking forward to see how our young players go against the Hawks who have been playing good footy
Was asked about the bond between him and the premiership players. Said this week was incredibly tough saying farewell to Houli and Astbury.
Said it wasn't difficult in terms of Houli & Astbury retiring. Said both could have played on if they wanted to but had a great understanding of where we are at as a club and that they made the choice to retire on their terms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not supposed to do anything strenuous or raise my blood pressure at the moment due to a work injury but I am gonna attempt to watch this and try not to cry or get angry haha
Ignore the result and focus on the performances of the kids in CCJ RCD Dow Martyn Ross in the midfield, Rioli and Stack coming off HB & Miller down back.

If we win with this team, then great. If not, then we get a good pick. Only thing that would be disappointing is a 60+ point loss but anything else would be fine today in my opinion. Go Tigers!

If we win with this team, then great. If not, then we get a good pick. Only thing that would be disappointing is a 60+ point loss but anything else would be fine today in my opinion. Go Tigers!
I’m gonna try and not worry about the score line at all
Just try and look at individual performances and passages of play, but also once the game has started that will probably go out the window and I’ll be in full Richmond nuff mode like every other game

Hardwick says that the boys are sore and tired and we're looking forward to rejuvenation and regenerating
Looking forward to see how our young players go against the Hawks who have been playing good footy
Was asked about the bond between him and the premiership players. Said this week was incredibly tough saying farewell to Houli and Astbury.
Said it wasn't difficult in terms of Houli & Astbury retiring. Said both could have played on if they wanted to but had a great understanding of where we are at as a club and that they made the choice to retire on their terms.

This is good to hear. It should be hard to say goodbye to these guys but the greater good should be the major influence in the decision-making.

I would expect that no one sing the Hawthorn team song after the game or the Curse of Jordy will arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back