Game Day Round 23, 2022 - Brisbane Lions vs. Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
?
d1cplnu-9edbb38d-7d1f-49a5-aeab-20b4ba730398.jpg
Even more interesting than that! ;)

Oh boy. Charlie is ditching the motorbike and going for the GRIDDY tonight.

That’s if he actually kicks a goal this time around 🫣

Chose a great week to go camping in the mountains. Sad to miss the game, but it'll be me and the old man watching on a tablet by a fire with a bottle of wine. Can't complain too much.

To those going, cheer like a madman for me!

Hard to not feel extremely proud of having a teammate like Matho. He's just down to earth, humble, works hard and appreciates every opportunity that comes his way.

Go well Matho, I know you've mentioned Rich and Zorko being sent-off in the right way before they finish up, but I also want you to have a big game tonight and a big finals run to announce yourself to wider AFL. You totally deserve it.
I have been pretty quick to dump on Rhys over his time, especially since a locker talk segment I wasn’t big on. I find myself pretty impressed by him nowadays and in hindsight regret not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It’s a good reminder (to me at least) not to damn someone too quickly.

I have been pretty quick to dump on Rhys over his time, especially since a locker talk segment I wasn’t big on. I find myself pretty impressed by him nowadays and in hindsight regret not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It’s a good reminder (to me at least) not to damn someone too quickly.

Gee it was a bad locker talk segment though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My feeling are unless its an elimination final the result isn't all defining. But yeh obviously we want the win :p

come on boys!

MCG is a non-issue IMO

Played some of our best footy of the year against the tiges
Yeah, knowing that we fell away against the Blues and Saints elsewhere just suggests it’s a different issue - not the MCG.

Win tonight and we’re all going to get pretty excited.

Not hearing much about Matho’s ‘alleged deficiencies’ anymore. Our recent win/loss record with Mathieson in the team speaks for itself. He is such an important part of our team, because he plays with passion and commitment. We are lucky that Mathieson is on our list and that he has a year to run on his contract. Resigning him next year needs to be a priority. Contrary to what some have said, there are a number of successful clubs that he would walk into as a 27 year old in 2024 if we don’t sign him.

I expect Hibberd on Charlie and May to stay deep with Joey....in my opinion. That will leave Hippy & Macca to manage Lever's run out of the F50 to a minimum all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back