Game Day Round 23, 2023 - Collingwood vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were calling play on for 2cm off the line earlier in the season
They still do if you're not having a shot. Daicos look a fantastic side step at the top of his line and all good. Harris wandered the wrong way going back and it's play on.

Shocking last 45 seconds, Hippy should have shepherded that Neale kick through, straight down the other end for a 12 point turnaround.

Big test last quarter against the comeback kings.

Payne has been well down this game.

Thought he’d gotten the “softness” out of his game from previous years, but he’s been pretty average now for a good 6-8 weeks with some of his work in contests particularly.
He could have put body on that Pies player before he got a clear jump at it. Just not good enough. Has lost a few contests where he has literally put in zero body contact.

List management issue. We should have paid mcstay what he was worth rather than getting in a has been in Gunston. Wage difference probably only $200k but Mcstay way better.

Would that it were so simple.

Payne is pissweek - seriously as soft as butter. He has not influence a contest all night. So over him right now
If that's your complaint about Payne I can only assume you haven't watched many of our games this year. He's having a shocker but soft is not something anyone who's watched all our games should be able to call him with a straight face.

Shocking last 45 seconds, Hippy should have shepherded that Neale kick through, straight down the other end for a 12 point turnaround.

Big test last quarter against the comeback kings.

Payne has been well down this game.

Wouldn't have gone through IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's your complaint about Payne I can only assume you haven't watched many of our games this year. He's having a shocker but soft is not something anyone who's watched all our games should be able to call him with a straight face.
I’m referring to this game. Obviously you are not watching how many times he has got to a contest and been out marked

I’m referring to this game. Obviously you are not watching how many times he has got to a contest and been out marked
Seen them all. Lamented most of them on here. It's sure as hell not because he's soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back