Game Day Round 23, 2023 - West Coast vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ on a bike I cant believe we are tearing each other apart because of Reid.

Yeah he'd be a good pickup but its not like he's the sole Chris Judd in a draft full on squibs. Curtin will be a player.

Look at clubs who have historically tanked for picks and tell me how great they are. Melbourne secured a single premiership after nearly 2 decades of being s**t. North are perpetually s**t and pick up a Top 5 pick in the draft every year. Gold Coast have been gifted superstar players since their inception and still havent done anything.

To become a winning side you have to embed a culture of winning and wanting to win. You dont do that by drafting a bunch of kids and letting them get shellacked week after week.

I hope we win next week too and then we clean house over the break.

Simmo is a ******* campaigner

Arrogant condescending little dick who only cares about his next HJ franchise

This club has gone to hell
Oh, I see now just a *

Essendon have already said they have offered McKay $600k contract. That is not enough to trigger band 1 compo so stop going on about this. They will get end of round one, that’s it.
Then draft Curtin cause they need KP players. Win, win 👍
I'd love to see a source for this. This is news to me.

Also, Sydney are also now viable for McKay

Name one player in that defense he is taking out?

No one.

We need midfielders and instead gave one up for another vanilla HB
Why does playing R1 next year make or break?

Chris Judd didn't play R1 2002, he turned out okay from memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ on a bike I cant believe we are tearing each other apart because of Reid.

Yeah he'd be a good pickup but its not like he's the sole Chris Judd in a draft full on squibs. Curtin will be a player.

Look at clubs who have historically tanked for picks and tell me how great they are. Melbourne secured a single premiership after nearly 2 decades of being s**t. North are perpetually s**t and pick up a Top 5 pick in the draft every year. Gold Coast have been gifted superstar players since their inception and still havent done anything.

To become a winning side you have to embed a culture of winning and wanting to win. You dont do that by drafting a bunch of kids and letting them get shellacked week after week.

I hope we win next week too and then we clean house over the break.
The thing is tHough we may not get Curtin either if North get pick 2 for McKay as a compensation priority pick Which is what some are saying.

There is still next week , suns have a tough road trip to tassy and tex will prolly kill us again so just enjoy the win , least something good has happened from the disaster last week. Now time to watch dockers and England lose today.

Im sorry for wanting to see us be as successful as we can be.

Ill hope for mediocrity going forward
Because the clubs who have fostered a losing culture for picks have been amazing and I wish we were like them.

That is hands down the biggest kick in the guts of this whole god damned season. Stupidest thing I've seen.
It is and the thing about Reid is he would of brought in desprete excitement into 2024.

Now his gone it's just a boring stale list.
The other draft picks Curtin McKercher are long term development. We won't see them do much for 4 seasons.

Reid is built ready made and will impact straight away. If there something we need it's some exciting gun players. Epic fail from the club.

Essendon have already said they have offered McKay $600k contract. That is not enough to trigger band 1 compo so stop going on about this. They will get end of round one, that’s it.
Then draft Curtin cause they need KP players. Win, win 👍
Sure they will .

Norf will have won 6 games in 3 years and 3 wooden spoons .

They are all in on getting compo picks.

Terrific win, really proud and I can't wait till next year. It will be a few years rebuild but we never have and never will stay down for long 💙💛💙💛💙
I mean if we do get the spoon and pick I'm ok with that, but I'm not ok with bagging out the club for WINNING GAMES

Players don't play for draft picks. Great for the kids to get reward for their efforts.
No such thing as a guarantee in football. Reid may or may not be a future star. Well done boys, best win of the year hands down. The Dogs had far more at stake to win than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back