Preview Round 23 - Brisbane Lions vs North Melbourne - Saturday 26 August 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly interesting all the outs & players that didn't get up for North but can't say I didn't foresee it.
In fact if you go back to my preview and check "The Match" section, and take the first letter of each sentence you'll find a nice little message :)

Lol. I see what you did there, good job :)

Certainly interesting all the outs & players that didn't get up for North but can't say I didn't foresee it.
In fact if you go back to my preview and check "The Match" section, and take the first letter of each sentence you'll find a nice little message :)

Nice!

If you have any more Easter Eggs hidden in there, let us know.

Zorko was in hospital according to his partners Instagram story. Looked like his hand was in a brace.

Very surprised you didn't start the 3rd paragraph with "Watching"?

Great deviousness, Tairy. Envious of your talent. No kidding that made me laugh. Inevitable that someone would, to be frank. U have called them out. Set a new standard for previews in 2018!

PS For instructions on how to read this, see above.

Zorko in hospital all week with infection. Think he will play - the rest will probably do him well. Hipwood it has been reported is very unlikely with a sore knee. Hopefully they both get up as there our leading goal scorers this year.

Personally I think the 23 degrees will be as big a factor as any. It was 12 degrees in Melbourne early in the week. Also think Goldstein is a massive doubt.

Lions to win by 6 goals plus. Rocky to kick 5.

Zorko in hospital all week with infection. Think he will play - the rest will probably do him well. Hipwood it has been reported is very unlikely with a sore knee. Hopefully they both get up as there our leading goal scorers this year.

Personally I think the 23 degrees will be as big a factor as any. It was 12 degrees in Melbourne early in the week. Also think Goldstein is a massive doubt.

Lions to win by 6 goals plus. Rocky to kick 5.

Made an almighty divot with his knee on the G, was it in the 1st Q?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clever clogs you. I'm watching your posts a lot more closely from now on.

Sex cauldron? I thought they closed that place down.

Hipwood and Zorko out and Bastinac will kick 14 to be our leading goalkicker for the year ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back