Preview Round 23 - Brisbane Lions vs West Coast Eagles @ The Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julie Bishop;)

Read that Bishop is the publics choice, but she is not popular within the party. Supposedly because she is single and supported gay marriage.

..surely not.:eek:
But there is nothing wrong with that lol....and she is playing a shrewd game of chess.... perhaps our next pm.

Won't have a huge effect on the game. Tall forwards are still handy in the wet.

Big O's definitely back in - wasn't named in the NEAFL Squad. Walker, Lester, Mathieson and Bailey part of the squad but obviously that doesn't mean that any of them have been dropped as the NEAFL squad also has an extended bench until the seniors are named.

Big O's definitely back in - wasn't named in the NEAFL Squad. Walker, Lester, Mathieson and Bailey part of the squad but obviously that doesn't mean that any of them have been dropped as the NEAFL squad also has an extended bench until the seniors are named.

O was named in the 18 yesterday so he was always a confirmed in.

Another boring selection. Shame Lyons isn't playing.

West Coast have gone tall with Allen and Schofield brought in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another boring selection. Shame Lyons isn't playing.

West Coast have gone tall with Allen and Schofield brought in.

Looking forward to seeing Oscar Allen play. Really liked the look of him leading into the draft.

It's not worth getting mad about but there's patience and then there's
Think our form has been heading southward with every passing week of late. Could be on the receiving end of a shellacking, I fear. Prove me wrong, kids.
Makes the lack of changes look a bit odd, the side's been in need of a few changes for weeks. A bit too much patience perhaps.

Think our form has been heading southward with every passing week of late. Could be on the receiving end of a shellacking, I fear. Prove me wrong, kids.
I think you're on the money. We ran out of fuel against the Pies and have been running on fumes since.

I think they were embarassed in round 23 last year and they'll want to prove a point.

IMO the coaching staff want to see the players finish the year off. When we start playing finals there will be another 3 games to play. They have to get used to playing a longer season.

This could also be why we have been really stable at the selection table this year and building consistency.

The team announcement from Thursday shows me that Balla and Lyons are not far off and will make debuts next year.

I have no idea what will happen tomorrow. Are our kids spent? Will the signing of Fagan get them up? Will WC come out all guns blazing for a top 2 spot? Will WC think it is an easy with and choke? NFI :) As long as we don't get thrashed as I think it is undeserved based how the rest of the season has gone.

Just on the way back from the open training session.A few points.Hipwood didnt train with the group spent time stretching his hammy.He said it was tight and went in early.I think he is doubtful.Cam said it had been a long season.Alex spent session doing laps with Liam Dawson.Quick ball movement with good voice.On another note the playing group couldnt be any friendlier to the kids.Great example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back