DrummoSolo

All Australian
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Danger VC
Gawn C

With the possibility of risking it all with a Franklin VC or C if Frawley doesn't play.

SavDog23

TOM LYNCHMOND
AFL Club
Richmond
VC Buddy. When you have an in form Buddy as a VC option in a SC GF. You choose Buddy. I'll point you to RD 23 vs Blues last year.

C Gawn. Safe for a 140 against Dawson Simpson at the G if Buddy turns into Spuddy.

vast

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
I expect Danger will just be going through the motions again but really have no one else.

Fyfe maybe.

Suns of Anarchy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
LA Rams, Philadelphia 76's, Brewers
I expect Danger will just be going through the motions again but really have no one else.

Fyfe maybe.
Last game and you'd expect some stars crucial to team's fortunes in September to be put on ice early into the 4th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reload141

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Last game and you'd expect some stars crucial to team's fortunes in September to be put on ice early into the 4th.
Danger is a classic example, he's been non-stop yapping about a shorter season and shorter games. Won't have a big game against Gold Coast for sure.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Will probably go Grundy into Gawn, don't want to take too many risks in a GF and they have been my two most reliable options.

DrummoSolo

All Australian
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Aston Villa
The flip-side of this though is that percentage becomes relevant if the Demons lose to GWS - beating Gold Coast bad enough to overtake them is probably their only path to an elimination final in Victoria.

samFFC

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills

Fyfe maybe.
Fyfe could be good at home for sure

Danger no chance - burnt every time he has been VC. I’ll bank the 150 but won’t waste the VC on a mediocre score.

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
Gotta roll the dice this week...
Thinking Ablett VC as nobody else in top 10 has him. Cross my fingers he can wind back the clock a few years against the old team!
Will fall back on Gawn as C if it goes pear shaped.
Good luck kent
We're all rooting for ya

downloadfile-28.gif

gutsroy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gotta roll the dice this week...
Thinking Ablett VC as nobody else in top 10 has him. Cross my fingers he can wind back the clock a few years against the old team!
Will fall back on Gawn as C if it goes pear shaped.
What spot are you currently in?
Fingers crossed GAJ fires against GCS then (even though he shafted them and they don’t deserve to get curbstomped on top of that by a vengeful Gary in real footy terms).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom