Round 23 C/VC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger VC
Gawn C

With the possibility of risking it all with a Franklin VC or C if Frawley doesn't play.

Hawkins into Billings

giphy.gif

Danger VC
Gawn C

With the possibility of risking it all with a Franklin VC or C if Frawley doesn't play.

This ^

Only playing in 1 grand final that I don't give a f@rk about next week though.

I just don't give a f@rk anymore! :rainbow:

Last game and you'd expect some stars crucial to team's fortunes in September to be put on ice early into the 4th.

Danger is a classic example, he's been non-stop yapping about a shorter season and shorter games. Won't have a big game against Gold Coast for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last game and you'd expect some stars crucial to team's fortunes in September to be put on ice early into the 4th.

The flip-side of this though is that percentage becomes relevant if the Demons lose to GWS - beating Gold Coast bad enough to overtake them is probably their only path to an elimination final in Victoria.

VC Buddy. When you have an in form Buddy as a VC option in a SC GF. You choose Buddy. I'll point you to RD 23 vs Blues last year.

C Gawn. Safe for a 140 against Dawson Simpson at the G if Buddy turns into Spuddy.

Same for me I think.

I expect Danger will just be going through the motions again but really have no one else.

Fyfe maybe.

Fyfe could be good at home for sure

Danger no chance - burnt every time he has been VC. I’ll bank the 150 but won’t waste the VC on a mediocre score.

Gotta roll the dice this week...
Thinking Ablett VC as nobody else in top 10 has him. Cross my fingers he can wind back the clock a few years against the old team!
Will fall back on Gawn as C if it goes pear shaped.
Good luck kent
We're all rooting for ya

downloadfile-28.gif

Gotta roll the dice this week...
Thinking Ablett VC as nobody else in top 10 has him. Cross my fingers he can wind back the clock a few years against the old team!
Will fall back on Gawn as C if it goes pear shaped.

What spot are you currently in?
Fingers crossed GAJ fires against GCS then (even though he shafted them and they don’t deserve to get curbstomped on top of that by a vengeful Gary in real footy terms).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back