Loose at HB

All Australian
Apr 20, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
VC Grundy
C Danger

Cats need to win or else there's a huge chance they'll be going interstate week 1. Think the Danger man has just enough me-me-me about him to put in a big one against my mob to try ensure that doesn't happen :moustache:

samFFC

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Grundy -> Macrae

VC Grundy
C Danger

Cats need to win or else there's a huge chance they'll be going interstate week 1. Think the Danger man has just enough me-me-me about him to put in a big one against my mob to try ensure that doesn't happen :moustache:
Playing with fire captaining the Danger!

Bollox

Show Pony
Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Jelly ? you're joking I trust. They're playing finals. Last game against the Suns ?
You think they'd push him ? Pfft. They'll be tugging at the string on that tampon from the very start.
If he's 85 at halftime he'll be lucky if they let him play 50% gametime for the rest.
Last game of the season, all high score thoughts against "weak opponents" go out the window.

VC Grundy
C Happy to go with gut feel as the weekend unfolds. Leaning toward Dangerfraud.

ForeverHardcore

All Australian
Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Grundy into fyfe if needed

Nat Is now Ross less and ready to explode for the freo dokers Facebook page

Nice pod over macrae. However macrae loves Ballarat and scored 177 last time he played Adelaide

Omg now I want to do macrae
Sorry for the live procrastination 😂

JuddgementDay

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 10, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Someone on here says that you should always VC Danger where possible.
I'm happy and I'm going with it.
Danger VC
Macrae C
FWIW I'm with you
As I think TBC can negate Grundy's influence, he may just have a bad night - we'll see
I haven't really looked at the historical performance, but we don't have anyone capable of containing Danger - so he's in for a big night - may as well leverage from that :straining:

Top Bottom