Preview Round 23 changes v Suns 2:10pm Saturday @marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe TT has asked not to play if he's still finding touch in the VFL. We've got two guys that have publicly put off any contract talks, they don't get dropped for it.
No AFL listed player would ever ask not to play seniors.

I didn't see the VFL game last week, but going by the comments ITT, seems he deserved a recall based on form ahead of some others.

No AFL listed player would ever ask not to play seniors.

I didn't see the VFL game last week, but going by the comments ITT, seems he deserved a recall based on form ahead of some others.

I'm reaching because I don't believe he's in any danger of going but her certainly should be in this week.

Patch will get asked about Thomas tomorrow. Given no injuries have been announced and he had a great game in the VFL, it's very concerning.

Doesn't mean much when this will his last game as coach.

Who cares, i'm ******* done with what is going on.

Deadset what i've heard it's no surprise why we are where we are (a basket case)

Noble has a lot to answer for. (we will never get it of course)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only saw the highlights, but I think you’re the 5th person to respond to that post, so I’ll take it on board that he wasn’t much chop.
He wasn't bad but TT was very good.

Whole thing seems weird to me.

Maybe TT has asked not to play if he's still finding touch in the VFL. We've got two guys that have publicly put off any contract talks, they don't get dropped for it.
Been a s**t year, asking permission to cruise to the finish line while he gets some things in his life sorted wouldn't be the worst thing.

He wasn't bad but TT was very good.

Whole thing seems weird to me.

Very weird. Taryn was everywhere in the VFL.

Adams will get asked for sure in his press conference.

Hall dropped, TT missing, no Charlie for some bloody reason, Sleevo, Curtis, Jed and Jack injured and Ford gets himself suspended.

Considering we have selected Bonar, Mahony and Lazzaro I cannot believe a fit Comben, TT and Hall aren’t in. * off Patch

Please show up tomorrow if you can as a big thank you to our president and club!

This, this, this. Anyone who can, make sure you do. As a thank you to Sonja and Patch, a show of support behind Clarko and don’t forget the pleasure of watching Ben Cunnington running around again in person!. Get along!!

Who cares, i'm ******* done with what is going on.

Deadset what i've heard it's no surprise why we are where we are (a basket case)

Noble has a lot to answer for. (we will never get it of course)
I liked you better when you were identifying the Brad Scott effect as a lingering miasma on our culture. Noble doesn’t rate against ten years of BS. TBH I reckon Clarkson is already onto this and I won’t be surprised if we see some unexpected changes when our senior players have to decide whether they’re playing for the club or their property portfolios 👹

Remove this Banner Ad

Back