Preview Round 23 changes v Suns 2:10pm Saturday @marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

This, this, this. Anyone who can, make sure you do. As a thank you to Sonja and Patch, a show of support behind Clarko and don’t forget the pleasure of watching Ben Cunnington running around again in person!. Get along!!
Yes Project 20k +

I’m in, all 4 of me

(memberships 😀)

Make it happen Euge!

Expecting a lot of passion for this one with Clarkson watching on closely. Players would surely be wanting to put their best foot forward to make sure they’re front of mind for Clarkson’s best 22 next year.

Can we grab one last win before the season's end and still nab pick 1?

Would love to see us end the season on what's already been high for the club. Think the boys will wanna showcase themselves for next season too, he'll be watching intensely.
if we win then we lose it, if WC wins then it comes down to %.

Patch will get asked about Thomas tomorrow. Given no injuries have been announced and he had a great game in the VFL, it's very concerning.

I don't reckon.

Said it in the Tarryn thread but the club is tasked with providing the right environment for Tarryn to develop in.

At this moment it's the VFL. He is putting in good efforts and looks happy - Its really not such a big deal.

Why everyone flips out about a young bloke paying VFL on this site I have no idea. These blokes are developing and the club owes it to them to get that right.

As much as I love this club, it has been a chore to turn up to games this year. The motivation has been hard to come by.

As excited about tomorrow as I have been in a long time. And this is just the start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would make a perfect week even better if we beat Gold Coast and West Coast cause a miracle and beat Geelong in Geelong. So we get the #1 draft pick, potentially a priority pick and finish the season off on a high all at once!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back